The Little THP Birdie Thread

I love the excitement that the little birdie brings. The pre-release birdie is insane!! If there were a pre-release Miyazaki iron shaft birdie I would honor it with many sacrifices:thp:

I love the excitement that the little birdie brings. The pre-release birdie is insane!! If there were a pre-release Miyazaki iron shaft birdie I would honor it with many sacrifices:thp:

Honor it with sesame seeds and poppie... Birdies love those...

I went to twitter, but didn't find the tweet. Now I realize it's the THP birdie singing...well not yet, but I hope she does soon!

Im taking enough college courses to study for, I dont have time to learn birdie language....hope a translator comes in soon!

People that are not signed up for the newsletter might want to do so.

Oh lord. I was already excited to hear from the newsletter, why couldn't you let this month be a surprise haha

O boy, Love me some THP newsletter! Sign Up People!

Going out Tuesday?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't wait. I love the excitement the birdie generates.:thp:

That is the plan. We will have a thread on it soon.

Looking forward to it. The newsletter is awesome.

Can't wait for the news letter woot

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

The newsletter absolutely rules! So excited!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Love the newsletter! Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here birdie, birdie! Cant wait for the newsletter!

I love birdies and the newsletter!

Looking forward to the newsletter as well! Always great announcements as well as info about other products and events.

Looking forward to the Newsletter even more so now, love when that birdie starts chirping!

speechbubble-L.gif

Man I once again did not get the newsletter this morning. I missed my TB reading after coffee. :comp::drinks::poop:

No kidding - that was a big one! The forum just got exposed to a TON of more golfers via Facebook. Not sure if that is what you are referring to but ummm....that's kinda a big deal! :thumb:

Back