The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Don't look now but there's a barrage of Korean player (men) making their presence known.

Perhaps LIV will sign Anthony Kim for 50 million? :p

Looks like the torches for the Scheffler mob have been lit :LOL:
I’m gonna hope that it was just a “sorry my dude I was just pissed about my play and wasn’t paying attention there for a minute” and not a clown show kinda move.

Odds are, we won’t know if they said anything to each other about it either.

Huge Scottie fan but if it was intentional, it’s a bush-league move.

Huge Scottie fan but if it was intentional, it’s a bush-league move.
If it was and Scottie misses the cut he is going to look like the biggest idiot.

Lol of course they wouldn’t be banned from playing in Australia, a country like that would bend over backwards to get top players to play in their league
Yeah that's the big difference as PGAT doesn't want these guys on their massive platform.

Sources saying Cam young staying on PGA tour

I am not sure what you are getting at here? I said "I don't fault the players for being upset." Then you brought up breach of etiquette. Being upset and a breach of etiquette are 2 different things.

Not necessarily different. Both are behavior directed at others. And you’re obviously ok with their childish behavior. That’s fine.

Being upset is a feeling, not a behavior directed at others. A person can be upset and still treat people respectfully.

Not in response to you. You’re responding to a discussion I was having with @jjjgolf500. We have been discussing and debating several things going back some time in this thread.

I appreciate your response but there’s more to our discussion than the one response you chose to comment on.

Have we touched on the rambling, incoherent quote from JT yet?
During his pre tournament press conference? Because I actually loved what he said during that.

The only quote I saw was him saying that he can't even use the toilet at a wedding without getting LIV questions and getting tired of it.

Not necessarily different. Both are behavior directed at others. And you’re obviously ok with their childish behavior. That’s fine.

Once again I said I don’t fault them for being upset. That’s a pretty simple concept to understand. Not sure why you are bringing etiquette and childish behavior into it. Because again, being upset is not the same as childish behavior or poor etiquette. I’m sure you’ve been upset many times without acting like a child.

If I was okay with poor etiquette I would have said I don’t fault scottie for what he did.

Last edited:
How much of this kinda crap do we see on the LPGA?

None that I know of.

The only quote I saw was him saying that he can't even use the toilet at a wedding without getting LIV questions and getting tired of it.
I didn't see that, but completely respect that comment. I love watching this whole thing unfold and I, too, am tired of the media circus. The guys who have no part shouldn't have to field questions about other players.

It's similar to when Tiger plays. Most of the questions the press asks other player regard him. So silly.

How much of this kinda crap do we see on the LPGA?

None that I know of.
Does Petterson’s non-concession at the Solheim Cup count? Based on Scottie high fiving Smith later in the round, shaking hands with him after the round, and showing a real lack of composure on the greens, I’m still operating under the assumption this was not intentional.

Does Petterson’s non-concession at the Solheim Cup count? Based on Scottie high fiving Smith later in the round, shaking hands with him after the round, and showing a real lack of composure on the greens, I’m still operating under the assumption this was not intentional.
But people don't retweet that storyline... :LOL:

I have watched the clip and im pretty sure we have all seen it in rounds with our friends where someone is distracted or oblivious and walk across our line without realizing it. Generally results in a laugh and some good natured trash talk . I have a hard time believing it was intentional. I havent seen it but im guessing he has or will be asked about it.

This is all over twitter, but pretty sure its completely fake

FZ6C2QrWAAAJzzg.jpeg

Yeah that’s got to be fake, I can’t picture him saying that.

Unfortunately some will believe it’s real. Twitter is their source for news.

Last edited:
Back