The Man in the High Castle

There's no word on the premiere date for the second season just yet, but it's expected sometime in 2016. The Man in the High Castle follows Transparent and other Amazon original shows that have garnered their fair share of attention as of late, with the latter nabbing both award wins and a quite a few nominations. You'll need a Prime subscription to watch any of the Amazon series, and The Man in the High Castle is worth a look.
I can't wait to see season 2!

Season 2 cannot come soon enough!

I can't wait for season 2 of this. Amazing series.

I hadn't heard this had been renewed. It was a crazy season 1.

Looking forward to the next season as well

Season 2 available next Friday

Season 2 available next Friday

Hmm... so I will have to decide if I watch the latest episode of GRAND TOUR before diving into season two...

Awesome! First season was absolutely fantastic.

Agreed, I know some people jumped ship cause the first 3 episodes were SLOW, but it was well worth it

Just finished the first season last night. Its very good and I think gets better as the season goes on.

I agree. I thought it took a bit to get going but I was hooked by the end of the season. Looking forward to S2 and where they go with it.

I loved the cinematography on this show... Interesting twist at the end... Season 2 should be interesting!

Just over half way done with season 2, its a REALLY good season so far

Agreed. I'm just shy of half way and season two has not disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does season 2 move a bit faster? I liked season 1 but at times it just moved so damn slow for me.

Does season 2 move a bit faster? I liked season 1 but at times it just moved so damn slow for me.
Yes it does.
I finished the season today and the finale is pretty freaking awesome

Good to hear. I'm 2 episodes in. Would like to finish watching the season this year.

Yes it does.
I finished the season today and the finale is pretty freaking awesome
I like hearing that. I have some time off at the end of the week and our installs for albany finally end after 2+ months of hell. Should provide plenty of time to get my binge on.

I like hearing that. I have some time off at the end of the week and our installs for albany finally end after 2+ months of hell. Should provide plenty of time to get my binge on.
I was bummed when i went to next episode and that was it.. wanted more.
Now no clue what to watch next

You get a chance on Amazon check out the show Welcome Home. It's quick, silly humor. My HS buddy directed, acted, and produced it. It's not to the quality of something like this considering it was pretty low budget, but I like telling people about it.

Love this show so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just finished season 2 and I completely understand this feeling. Season 2 was so good. Now I'm eagerly awaiting season 3.

Just finished season 2 and I completely understand this feeling. Season 2 was so good. Now I'm eagerly awaiting season 3.
Thats the truth

Looks like season 3 has been officially announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back