The Many Saints of Newark

mtbloco

Grandaddy X!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who’s excited about this?

I know I am.

I just saw the trailer and I said damn they picked a good actor for Tony. It's Gandolfini's son. I can't wait to see a young Silvio and Paulie Walnuts.

I just saw the trailer and I said damn they picked a good actor for Tony. It's Gandolfini's son. I can't wait to see a young Silvio and Paulie Walnuts.
Exactly my thoughts!

Wife and I watched the trailer last night. Cant wait! Tony's mom should be a great character to see as a younger person.

Looks interesting. I hope it does the series proud. I watched the Deadwood movie for about 20 minutes and shut it off. Very disappointed with how that turned out.

I’m very much looking forward to seeing it.

What else has he been in?
He was in a terrific HBO show called The Deuce about Times Square in its heyday.

Also, I only found out recently that Moltisanti translates from Italian to Many Saints. The Moltisantis of Newark. Neat.

My wife showed me the trailer last night. I am excited about it!

This looks like it will be a lot of fun to watch.

He was in a terrific HBO show called The Deuce about Times Square in its heyday.

Also, I only found out recently that Moltisanti translates from Italian to Many Saints. The Moltisantis of Newark. Neat.

Seeing Maggie Gyllenhaal in that screen cap makes me not even want to watch the trailer

Will certainly be putting this on list to watch. I started watching the show from beginning again last week.

I just watched the teaser. It does nothing for me. I’m bummed because I love the sopranos. It looks like a cash grab.

This prequel should be as good, if not better, than the Sopranos.

They should do a reality show in Newark instead. Call it, "Newark needs saints, and other divine or military intervention."

They should do a reality show in Newark instead. Call it, "Newark needs saints, and other divine or military intervention."

having been to the Newark airport...

Wife and I watched the trailer last night. Cant wait! Tony's mom should be a great character to see as a younger person.
I hated Tony's mom one of the most evil characters on TV. But very well played by Nancy Marchand I beleive

Wow. I was very ho hum about it and then saw this teaser. It cannot cone soon enough. The only sucky things is that it will only be in theaters when it opens.

Wow. I was very ho hum about it and then saw this teaser. It cannot cone soon enough. The only sucky things is that it will only be in theaters when it opens.

And

Back