The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

@JB Can’t Hideki actually speak pretty decent English?
Ok. Understands it decently too but prefers the interpreter so he doesn’t mess it up.

Ok. Understands it decently too but prefers the interpreter so he doesn’t mess it up.

interviews like this can be stressful. Better to play it safe. Totally get that.

Leishman just missed it.

I think it is going to be tough to case down hideki tomorrow.

4 shot lead is a pretty hefty lead if one of these last few guys can't pick up 1 more birdie.

I get that. There aren’t many reasons to feel bad for a tour player, but he’s one that has a lot of weight on his shoulders that makes you wince a bit.

I get that. There aren’t many reasons to feel bad for a tour player, but he’s one that has a lot of weight on his shoulders that makes you wonder a bit.
The weight of a country I would imagine, especially after the young lady just got it done

Those bunkers at the corner of 18 get a lot of play.

Rose may drop another here. That would be devastating for him.

He needed that one bad. Good putt. Maybe that settles him down.

Rose is really hanging in there on the back

Huge save for Rose. Not sure he doesn’t completely collapse without that save. Still right in it

If Hideki has a bad round tomorrow it brings probably 6 guys into the mix. If he plays even just a steady and average round, its going to take something special to catch him.

This tournament is begging to have a contender for Hideki tomorrow and no one wants to step up.

although if someone can get to -8 and even the -7 have a shot. Hideki has blown up on a lot of final 18’s of a major when he was sniffing contention. 2016 masters was a couple shots out of the lead and didn’t do great. I think rose can make it interesting.

Rose has to be thrilled this round is coming to an end

Rose is just punishing himself. Wow

Rose has to be thrilled this round is coming to an end

Its pretty amazing he's even par. He's scrambled his butt off.

Its pretty amazing he's even par. He's scrambled his butt off.
I think anybody at or over par on this back 9 after the delay is really struggling

I think it’s going to be Xander and Hideki again, huh?

Think -5 is probably the cutoff of guys who could still win. So other than Hideki that leaves X, Leishman, Rose, Will Z, Conners, and Spieth.

Leishman had good looks on 17 and 18 but couldn’t convert.

My goodness Rose's scrambling was pretty crazy today

Well... Can’t repeat what I just said when that putt dropped. But that was absurd

Dang! Well done JR!

Back