The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Absolutely huge weekend for HM! Cool to see. Hate to see Xander choke it away like that but Hideki earned it after the restart yesterday and composing himself after #1 today

Congrats to Hideki! Tough finish but he earned it

Hideki sets his putts up like his drives with his back leg far behind him.

Didn't exactly slam the door, but that's why you have a 2 shot lead. Happy to see him win.

Congrats to hidecki, that was a close one!

What a great Masters Sunday and a well deserving Champion

There it is. Congrats to Hideki, first one to bring that green jacket home to Japan.

Great win for Hideki and the game of golf in Japan!

Congrats Hideki. If you thought you were a rockstar now, holy effing cow.

Awesome story and solid last day.

The right guy won today.

Congrats Hideki, great story and history

Hidecki is an awesome Masters Champion. So happy for him!

Only 3 sub 70 rounds in the top 20. If tiger was here and anywhere near contention he’d probably have his 6th jacket.

I hope they show the Tokyo feed of the win, I’m sure they’re going wild!

Congratulations to Hideki on making history at Augusta! It looked like the further he walked from the 18th green the more it sunk in what he had just accomplished.

Props

Hideki has been a consistently great golfer for a long time it’s nice to see him have this result to show for it!

Congratulations to Hideki on making history at Augusta! It looked like the further he walked from the 18th green the more it sunk in what he had just accomplished.
He was so stoic, and then the emotion finally hit him. I’m sure he felt the enormity of it.

This was a fun year.

till 2022

E6D6C3AE-0608-4EC6-A07C-463CD9F97840.png

Fantastic thread this year guys. Love it every year.

Serious game by Hideki today. Zalatoris is also moving up the charts. Wow, amazing weekend of golf at a historic site!

Back