The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Man what a tournament for Hideki. He is a rockstar!!!

Does Zalatoris get into the other Majors with this finish?

The up and down rounds by those in contention throughout the tournament made the whole thing a joy to watch. Great tournament and congrats to Hideki on an exciting win!

Long day and I didn’t watch a single shot. Happy to see Matsuyama hold on and happy to see Spieth sneak out a top 3 finish. #StupidTripleBogey

He’s a rockstar here, but just imagine his status in Japan!

Legit legend status. A side of me is really happy for Hideki. But also? Oh man what did you just do to yourself?

Is this Zalatoris’s hello world moment or do we need to wait for a win for that?

It’s like when Christmas is over.....😢

Great win by Hideki and so glad he held on! Now it's time to get out of the recliner and compose one of the most important to me emails of my life! 😎

Is this Zalatoris’s hello world moment or do we need to wait for a win for that?
He's been making his presence felt well before this tournament. Definitely think it's another step in him knowing he can get up to the top of the board though, and the world should be pretty aware of it now too.

Graat interview by Xander

Great win by Hideki and so glad he held on! Now it's time to get out of the recliner and compose one of the most important to me emails of my life! 😎
I have had my email compiled since yesterday.
May stay up until 12:01am on a work day just to send it ASAP!

Graat interview by Xander
Doesn’t seemed to worked up by 16 which is great to hear going forward.

Classy Xander interview. "Hideckit surprisingly went for it on 15th"... interesting quote. Cool to hear that the shot on 16 was flushed and it was what he was going for, just didn't work out.

good time to remind you you can hide the app

I know.. I just don’t like having stuff I don’t use. Plus it has become kind of a thing to download it each year. I do the same thing for the us open.

Noelle might have a headache tomorrow. And that’s pretty awesome.

I can only imagine what she went through the last 5 holes. :D Hope she's ok. :)

Damn Fred, read off the teleprompter a little more obvious, jeez

Is the Butler Cabin presentation the most awkward thing in all of sports?

Does Zalatoris get into the other Majors with this finish?

He will get into them because he will be within the Top 50 in the OWGR. He was 46 going into this week.

Noelle might have a headache tomorrow. And that’s pretty awesome.

srixon is pushing hard this year and become more and more part of the conversation. I love it.

Back