The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

He will get into them because he will be within the Top 50 in the OWGR. He was 46 going into this week.
Zalatoris to the moon!

He will get into them because he will be within the Top 50 in the OWGR. He was 46 going into this week.

but as stupid as it sounds unless he wins. He can’t compete in the fedex cup playoffs. No status.

I love that Hideki answer,

“how does it feel to be the first from Japan?”

“I’m happy” :D

but as stupid as it sounds unless he wins. He can’t compete in the fedex cup playoffs. No status.
He can compete with a win this season? Thought I caught that on the broadcast at some point.

DJ couldn’t get out of there soon enough...

Is the Butler Cabin presentation the most awkward thing in all of sports?
Just give me that dang jacket...

What do you think DJ did yesterday in Augusta?

Well I had a nice win bet on Will Zalitoris that almost came home, but I’m happy for Hideki. Happy he got his first major.

Just give me that dang jacket...
I have so many questions, like is Hideki’s interpreter on retainer? Does he have to use Google translator app if he’s not there?

I have so many questions, like is Hideki’s interpreter on retainer? Does he have to use Google translator app if he’s not there?
He has been with Hideki for a while. And no, he speaks okay and understands pretty well.

They said at some point it's been the same guy for a while. I don't remember how long, but it was years.

Watching Golf Channel now, does Justin Leonard have Nike doing his wardrobe??? Neon blue coat and neon green tie, holy crap!

I wonder how many tweets to ASICS and/or Noelle it would take to get those shoes Hideki wears stateside.

Long day and I didn’t watch a single shot. Happy to see Matsuyama hold on and happy to see Spieth sneak out a top 3 finish. #StupidTripleBogey

Didn’t miss much unless your a HM fan. No one else really did much.

Back