The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I wonder how many tweets to ASICS and/or Noelle it would take to get those shoes Hideki wears stateside.
Hideki’s Srixon logos were pretty spot on for just about every camera angle, kudos on that they’ll have some great exposure out of this for sure.

That last hour was pretty exciting, I’m sorry if you felt otherwise.

Maybe but never felt he had lost control of the car. It was his most of the day. That is how I feel.

Has anyone see player statistics for the toonamint? Specifically, how many putts Hideki had. Thanks.

Has anyone see player statistics for the toonamint? Specifically, how many putts Hideki had. Thanks.
The Masters app has a few but kinda funky and not very detailed on the putting end.

The Masters app has a few but kinda funky and not very detailed on the putting end.
That’s all I’ve found so far. Putts per hole. The math for each round would probably return a correct number and total but I’d like to be sure.

I wonder how many tweets to ASICS and/or Noelle it would take to get those shoes Hideki wears stateside.
The Japanese have some REALLY cool stuff that doesn’t make it here. It’s a shame, but they seem to have more fun with clothing and shoes than we do here in the USA.

Great Masters out....

I didn't see all (or even most) of it, but I thought Masters Sunday was very fun to watch. Congratulations to Matsuyama.

Couple other notes:
Zalatoris shocked me. Played great. Looked calm all the times I saw him. I'm jealous of his hair.
Spieth is cool. A few comments I heard him say during play made me laugh. I'd like a mic on him at all times during play.

Maybe but never felt he had lost control of the car. It was his most of the day. That is how I feel.

i would agree. everyone was going the wrong direction for most of the day. xander made it interesting for a couple holes. i enjoyed it, but it was a lot like last year. cool for the guy who won, but not as entertaining as some years.

Zalatoris may have a hard time sleeping tonight. A lot of missed putts on that back nine. Held his composure in his first Masters!

Congrats to Hideki.

I believe hole # 15 was key to Hideki winning today. He scored a 6 but from his position behind the green he easily could have made 7, 8, or worse.
All factors considered, this one was a very interesting four days of Masters tournament play, mostly due to the firm/fast course conditions.

Zalatoris may have a hard time sleeping tonight. A lot of missed putts on that back nine. Held his composure in his first Masters!

Congrats to Hideki.
Several guys will have trouble sleeping over missed shots. There were a lot of missed opportunities.

Several guys will have trouble sleeping over missed shots. There were a lot of missed opportunities.
Zalatoris maybe... Xanders choice in shot is already eating him up during interviews

Zalatoris maybe... Xanders choice in shot is already eating him up during interviews

I believe Xander mishit the shot from 16 tee box. In his post round remarks he claims to have "flushed" his 8-iron but a Tour pro does not flush a shot that carries 10 to12 yards short of the target.

I believe Xander mishit the shot from 16 tee box. In his post round remarks he claims to have "flushed" his 8-iron but a Tour pro does not flush a shot that carries 10 to12 yards short of the target.
He said draw was wrong and high cut was the shot to take to future rounds.

In real time, Dottie said a gust came up while the ball was in flight.

Back