The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Will Zalatoris! I picked him in my Masters fantasy game.

Well that was a jumper if I've ever seen one.

Hm. Didn't see that result coming from the Am there. Yikes.

I enjoy the closeups on balls as they land on the green, but when it's so close you have no idea where it's going or rolling, I don't get it.

Why are they showing balls landing on the green in closeup, so you have no idea where they hit?
If this their first time broadcasting?

Would be pretty cool if Will Zalatoris's first win on tour was the masters..

Brendon Todd holding steady at +1 haha

He’ll have his 76/69, make the cut then finish in top 10 by weekend. He just can’t put an opening round together out here.
Ain't this the truth. Rory always seems to hate the first round at Augusta.

I am definitely not a fan of whoever dresses Hovland

He’ll have his 76/69, make the cut then finish in top 10 by weekend. He just can’t put an opening round together out here.

This is probably pretty accurate..

Rors with a birdie on 8 and back to +2

Brooks doing some interesting stretches to read putts today lol

Hovland scorecard looking very Phil'esque

I am definitely not a fan of whoever dresses Hovland
Hovland still looks better than Koepka. I think whoever does the scripting at Nike just blindly reaches into the closeout bins and whatever comes out is the outfit for the day.

I understand the tradition of a for life invite. But I think it is time for Sandy to say "thanks for letting me play" I am going to stay home next year..

1617902081268.png

Bubba with a nice shot on 12

Looks like Lanto Griffin is playing the blacked out Titleist T100's :unsure:

I'm glad Strafaci doesn't have his dad on the bag. That guy was annoying at the US Am. Enough so for me to route against him.
I'll have a hard time ever rooting for Strafaci after that. And Strafaci himself comes off as a spoiled little rich country club boy.

Kinda funny though, to see all the other players out there with their big staff bags, and it looks like Strafaci's caddy is carrying a Sunday bag.

Sergio on 11....Those pants have got to go. So ugly looking. Hard no for me to ever wear those.

Back