The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Xander in red numbers...

That he did. But he's Tiger. Viktor can't chip, by his own admission:LOL:

hitting greens in reg = lack of chipping yips

Good thing I’ve already been then! Ha! It is shocking to see on the big screen. What will Sunday look like?

You know.. As I typed that I was thinking "This dude has probably already gone".. Well at least you got to go once..

BTW can I throw out there how much I love the masters website? The fact that I can follow a guy like Champ and see all of his shots on a very slight delay is just awesome.

Rory being Rory and missing 4 foot birdie putts..

I thought for sure he was making that...ANd then the usual happened.
I think he will get it figured out though.

Those greens are FAST. Crazy how much these soft putts are rolling by the hole.

You know.. As I typed that I was thinking "This dude has probably already gone".. Well at least you got to go once..

*Cough* 3 times *Cough*

It was ok. . I’ve got some stories though.

Wow, those greens are looking....well, not green. Ouch.
They're rolling true, and they're fast, but I agree, especially for Thursday they are not their usual perfect selves. I remain pretty confident they will not have anyone hosing them down between pairings on Saturday.

BTW can I throw out there how much I love the masters website? The fact that I can follow a guy like Champ and see all of his shots on a very slight delay is just awesome.
I think I said it before in the Players Championship live thread. The TOUR takes everything that the Masters does, and then just does it worse. Masters is always ahead of the curve.

hitting greens in reg = lack of chipping yips

No one goes around Augusta National hitting every green. Even going for them in 2, you'll find yourself having to chip it. I have no idea what kind of bunker player he is either but I would imagine if you can't chip or pitch, you're probably not great out of the sand either.

No one goes around Augusta National hitting every green. Even going for them in 2, you'll find yourself having to chip it. I have no idea what kind of bunker player he is either but I would imagine if you can't chip or pitch, you're probably not great out of the sand either.
This is exactly why Tiger and Phil have fared so well here.

Makes it great to just watch shots from every player. Want to see Streb shank it on 12? Gotcha covered. Want to see what Bryson does on 14 tee shots? Heellllllll yes I do :love::love::love:

Also, Hovland missed a green. WEDGE TIME BOYS

I thought for sure he was making that...ANd then the usual happened.
I think he will get it figured out though.

I sure hope so. I really want him to win the masters.. I think that will be a big gremlin off his back..

Conners -2

#Darkhorse

That dude can seriously play. If you are into draft kings he was a huge value as well.

1000% percent. I'm not sure if it's you need to be a better chipper and pitcher of the ball to win here, or hit a ton of greens. 18 greens in the wrong spot is probably gonna make you shoot mid to high 80's. Getting up and down from near wreckedville is straight up stealing.

not to mention the creativity they have to go along with the short game talent.

Those Ping drivers sure echo through computer speakers.

Ahh Viktor. I'm literally talking to you about this :unsure:

Great shot by Bernhard on #12

Back