The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

not to mention the creativity they have to go along with the short game talent.

Definitely. I think that is why Bubba fared well in his second one as well.

Bernhard!!!!!!!

Man.... some of those shirts.... might as well be billboards, or bowling shirts..... some of those logos are Yuuuuuuuge.....
Keeping my eyes peeled for Rio Grand Short Haul Trucking or Wally's Smokehouse to pop up on one of them...

at least he putted this one. Avoid the wedges haha

It wasn't a great putt either. Below the hole, but a wedge I feel he could have taken some of the speed out of it. I mean maybe it was a better choice to putt it, but it didn't give him any other choice.

Great par from Bubba after a sketchy bunker shot.

really nice up and down(thanks to a long putt) for birdie on 8 by Champ. Back to E.

Finally back to the office! Ready to watch on bigger screen and get zero work done! :ROFLMAO:

Hovlands mom should call in a penalty on him again today for his horrible clothing choice.
he still thinks this is being played in the fall.

For those wondering, Jack used an Epic driver with Project X EvenFlow shaft.

Tough miss by DJ there

Man I can't wait to see how firm these greens play for the afternoon wave.

If it doesn't rain this week, winning score might be like -8 .
Greens are treacherous to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Man I can't wait to see how firm these greens play for the afternoon wave.

And the wind was starting to pick up too. It’s going to be really firm this afternoon, so hopefully it’s pretty chill tomorrow morning so the draw effect isn’t super prevalent

Ha! Thin to Win ... by John Rahm :ROFLMAO::clapp:

Not much mojo for Sergio in the joggers.

The Amatuer playing in DJ's group is plaing some descent golf. Good to see the amateurs play good.

Now don't roast me as I haven't seen anything or heard anything about it...are masks not mandatory this week?

And the wind was starting to pick up too. It’s going to be really firm this afternoon, so hopefully it’s pretty chill tomorrow morning so the draw effect isn’t super prevalent
Looks like the 2 days are forecast to be almost exactly the same. Calm in the morning transitioning to a middling wind in the PM. Basically everyone is going to deal with the same conditions. I always check that for fantasy LOL

Back