The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Looks like the 2 days are forecast to be almost exactly the same. Calm in the morning transitioning to a middling wind in the PM. Basically everyone is going to deal with the same conditions. I always check that for fantasy LOL

True, some winds are just firmer than others. If they don’t give these greens a sip tonight, yiiiikes

Good par save for DJ there!

Speaking of sleepers....Champ birdies 8 and 9 to take the turn at -1. Stupid 4 putt at 3 haha

Rory dropping a shot... and right after that on my personal feed the masters helped me feel better by watching Reed hook one into the trees.. haha.

he wasn't allowed haha
But yes. You probably did.
He's ranked 43rd but I think that's in Canadian so there's got to be some sort of conversion rate there that pumps him over 50.

Did Strefaci top that or is that his normal ball flight?

solid bounce back for Brooks. that was a speedy putt

Now don't roast me as I haven't seen anything or heard anything about it...are masks not mandatory this week?

I thought I read they they were supposed to be mandatory and worn by all patrons at all times. But it doesn't seem to be strictly followed.

He's ranked 43rd but I think that's in Canadian so there's got to be some sort of conversion rate there that pumps him over 50.

I know, I know. Where were you when I needed an ally on that front?

DJ is just a touch off so far.

This is Augusta National not Shinnecock Hills right?

Wow! what a shot .... almost an Ace!

I think so, but being less green I was unsure :ROFLMAO:
I watched DJs shot into 6 bounce off the green and wasn’t sure.

True, some winds are just firmer than others. If they don’t give these greens a sip tonight, yiiiikes
There are some scattered showers through the next 2 days. So maybe they'll get something from mother nature.

What a shot by Strofachi...that's his name right? lol

Rory's timing is off bad. How long will it take him to get it back?

Day 1 pin on 12 is like "Aim here for best results all weekend"

Pretty sure the players are going to come off the course saying it was really hard, but still fair. Unlike the USGA, Augusta National won’t let things get out of control.

The guy that is +9 thru 13 gives all of us hope to one day get on a pga event

Back