The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

For those wondering, Jack used an Epic driver with Project X EvenFlow shaft.

Just by chance, do you happen to know what kind of ball Gary Player was using?

Pretty sure the players are going to come off the course saying it was really hard, but still fair. Unlike the USGA, Augusta National won’t let things get out of control.

Nor would the players say otherwise :D

Pretty sure the players are going to come off the course saying it was really hard, but still fair. Unlike the USGA, Augusta National won’t let things get out of control.

they also want to make sure they don't upset the apple cart at AGNC.

Nor would the players say otherwise :D

Well yes, a bit of that too. I think they would still know how to say things tactfully though, if they’re smart anyway.

Just by chance, do you happen to know what kind of ball Gary Player was using?

He was using OnCore in November. I don't know if that deal is up though.

Well yes, a bit of that too. I think they would still know how to say things tactfully though, if they’re smart anyway.

probably avoid using the term bikini wax

Bummer of a bogey for Champ. Had a decent look at par after a Bubba Watsonesq tee shot on 10.

I'm glad Strafaci doesn't have his dad on the bag. That guy was annoying at the US Am. Enough so for me to route against him.

Oh I have a good feeling that deal has expired

He is still using one. And yes under contract with them to do so.

probably avoid using the term bikini wax

Bout to see what fast looks like with Bubba’s putt here. Freakin yikes.

Ugh I was better sitting in my car than at work. Stupid responsibility. 😂

I thought I read they they were supposed to be mandatory and worn by all patrons at all times. But it doesn't seem to be strictly followed.
I mean every clip I see at least 10-15 walking around or sitting without them.
Now back to the golf.

I love shot tracer when Bubba hits driver.

Would Hideki be the first Japanese player to ever lead a round at the Masters?

So at what time today do we get to watch BAD try to overpower Augusta, and start hearing announcers not understand OL and criticize his chipping?

Im not sure he can stop this haha

I can't describe the touch on that putt. That was absurd.

BK got away with murder there on 10. That could have been so dead on the left side but got a nice little bounce to the right.

I wonder if Hovland picked up mud (organic material) on his ball there? I could have sworn I saw something when his ball bounced, and it bounced pretty soft for a course that should be really firm.

Would Hideki be the first Japanese player to ever lead a round at the Masters?

If it's not him, it would have been Jumbo Ozaki or Shigeki Maruyama. I don't know why I keep thinking it was Shigeki though.

Rory staring at a missed cut..

I haven't really listened to the commentary because I'm also minding the kids, but the fact that I haven't heard a dozen ways to not say "mud" has already made this a less entertaining experience than 6 months ago.

Back