The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Kenyon is the one guy I could think of.
But that would mean the exit out of his putter and I think that money train would have an issue with that haha
Kenyon, O'Brien, and Mike Shannon are the literal only 3 I can think of that are left. But it may not be a stroke thing, it could just be he's a sh%*ty putter.

He was working with Faxon, that seemingly hasn't been going on for a while. His putting is awful right now. Stockton? Not anymore. Running out of top notch putting coaches if he goes to Kenyon and doesn't like him either. He gets a putter in his hands and he is just so unpredictable :cautious:

Yeah making all these bogeys from the middle of the fairway is just tough to watch..

Brooksy that's literally the one place you can't put it. You don't go after the right pin placement with a draw. Like, ever.

Yeah making all these bogeys from the middle of the fairway is just tough to watch..

We shouldn't play golf then. I am exceptional at the bogey from the middle of the fairway :(

We shouldn't play golf then. I am exceptional at the bogey from the middle of the fairway :(

I do it all the time as well. I just feel bad when I see a guy like him do it. Driver wedge in hand bogey.. Wait what?? Then there is Reed that is just scrapping it around to a -2 score at the moment..

After his US Open Comments, I just assumed all you had to do was hit it a long way. Apparently there is more to it.

That was absolutely gonna go in the water for Bubba. How did that not?!

After his US Open Comments, I just assumed all you had to do was hit it a long way. Apparently there is more to it.

:LOL::LOL:

He needs to go to an arm lock.. That was his biggest gripe as I remember..

I do it all the time as well. I just feel bad when I see a guy like him do it. Driver wedge in hand bogey.. Wait what?? Then there is Reed that is just scrapping it around to a -2 score at the moment..

As much as @Jman hated that Reed pick, I mean it is absolutely a great choice. If I have a money bet and he's a choice? (I do) he's 100% in my B group choice. Sometimes you have to fight fire with a bigger fire. A Firenado, if you will.

Bubba with a nice little chutt for birdie

What a birdie there Bubba.

Rory.....in the water on 11. Wow. Just Wow.

That was absolutely gonna go in the water for Bubba. How did that not?!
Bubba loves Augusta and Augusta loves him back.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Anyone else find it fitting that there were sirens going off right after Bryson tee'd off? The ball was calling 911 for being assualted.. LOL

Not sure if Reed plays so well here because he’s incredibly skilled or because the green matches his grinchness...

As much as @Jman hated that Reed pick, I mean it is absolutely a great choice. If I have a money bet and he's a choice? (I do) he's 100% in my B group choice. Sometimes you have to fight fire with a bigger fire. A Firenado, if you will.

Reed is as fun of a player to watch as there is. I really enjoy watching him play. I dont like him though.. :LOL:

What are the odds.... Rory hits a fan...but not just any fan... his own dad!

Reed is as fun of a player to watch as there is. I really enjoy watching him play. I dont like him though.. :LOL:

No one does, but I absolutely respect his touch around the green.

Okay JT, let’s do this

Shauffele had that birdie in the hole on 11 and it took a quick right at the hole

Did they just give up on Bubba's shot tracer? Or can the thing just not track it haha

100% just said no clue where this is going, let’s just draw a big reverse C

Back