The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Man Westwood just getting beat up today. :eek:

Great touch from Hovland there. Maybe just go upstairs all the time man.

I can tell you for fact that they have met with a slew of apparel companies over the last month and are looking for a lot.
If he wins this week...
1617904912103.gif

I can tell you for fact that they have met with a slew of apparel companies over the last month and are looking for a lot.

Definition please....

Definition please....

The man's agent believes his apparel contract is worth a lot of money. I have no idea if it is or not haha

Dustin's putter isn't awful, it's just not really on line. It's like he expects Augusta to do more than it should (which I'm struggling to fathom haha)

The man's agent believes his apparel contract is worth a lot of money. I have no idea if it is or not haha

That sounds like a 7 figure pay day. Gonna need to have a swoosh on his chest and another major to expect that kinda dollar figure.

Regretting choosing Rory over DJ at the moment haha

Dustin's putter isn't awful, it's just not really on line. It's like he expects Augusta to do more than it should (which I'm struggling to fathom haha)

I mean you can only miss 4 ways right?
SHort, Long, Left or Right. :D

That sounds like a 7 figure pay day. Gonna need to have a swoosh on his chest and another major to expect that kinda dollar figure.
Please, not that.

Rory with a splash on 13. Just a freakin yikes

I work for a company that has spent some advertising dollars in golf... its ruined the golfers.... ughhh

Could end up in Larry Mize territory for hte round.

He and Westy are goin for the high score today.

Bubba NOOOOOOOO

ouch bubba!

Bubba's wet on #15.

Back