The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Finally work has settled and I can set down to watch some action!

It's literally like they are saying "man, these people will buy anything, so lets see how far we can push it"

sadly their apparel has been like that for a while. Outside a few select shoes, they have fallen way down the ladder of golf apparel imo.

Now it would be a hell of a Par if Bryson makes it though (y)

Need champ to roll in an 8 footer on 18 to shoot E for the day.

And ... Yikes :eek: blew it by the hole. Now with a 6' for bogey :ROFLMAO:

Lefty in the mix!! If Rory is going to call it a week early. I am pulling for a coffee drinking, bomb hitting, sunglass wearing, I dont give two 💩💩 Phil..

Ugh Tony a double on 3? What is you doin baby?!

@JB mentioned it earlier. But I want echo how interesting it is to hear all the different driver sounds..

Its fascinating. Some sound so different, I wont say bad, people didn't like that, so we will just go with different.

Its fascinating. Some sound so different, I wont say bad, people didn't like that, so we will just go with different.

It is even interesting to hear difference between guys playing the same driver. Hot melt here and there changing the tone.

Also love that there are no green reading books at Augusta.

It will green up. It’s okay.
I think its a combination of wanting to avoid 20 under and expecting rain tomorrow. Just mistimed it. They won't admit its the case, but had they been going about it normally instead of trying to avoid anyone pin hunting, the greens would look normal.

I think its a combination of wanting to avoid 20 under and expecting rain tomorrow. Just mistimed it. They won't admit its the case, but had they been going about it normally instead of trying to avoid anyone pin hunting, the greens would look normal.

I think this is absolutely correct

Back