The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I would tell Strafaci to remember that shot for Sunday, but it doesn't look like he will be playing. At least not here.

What will Rory have to shoot tomorrow to make the weekend.

Seems like just yesterday Finau was under par.

Strafaci up there with Sandy Lyle at +8. Welcome to Augusta, this ain't the NCAA, pal!

Bryson doesn't appear to be having a great deal of fun.
I'm not shocked. The range footage of him on the range the last three days he looked like he was searching.

FInally get tuned in to see DJ hit a nasty toe wipe 9i and Bryson on some kind of wilderness excursion in the land of pine needles that might not even be on a map. What is happening??

Over under on the course playing way softer tomorrow after a bunch of pampered pga player complaining?

Over under on the course playing way softer tomorrow after a bunch of pampered pga player complaining?

I dont think they will complain. Not about this course.
I do think it gets plenty of water though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets some water tonight. I really think they were counting on rain that never came

Can someone explain what is going on with Fleetwood's and Finau's scripting?
Whoever is designing this crap at Nike deserves a demotion.

Whoops! Justin Thomas ... just on the mike with the curse word a number of times. F*** :eek::ROFLMAO:

They just wanted to make the first day tough so no one would be able to shoot a -9 to start. They will never allow another -20.

I need those Jordan's Bubba is wearing today.

What a weird round from Hovland. He definitely grinded out there.

Not many would be able to come back from a 7 on the opening hole.

Anywhere else, I could see it.

Augusta? They'll probably send them a link to kayak dot com.

I'm not shocked. The range footage of him on the range the last three days he looked like he was searching.
Does the man ever look like he's not searching for something? :ROFLMAO:

Back