The Masters Clothing Line-up.

Mardin

Reaction score
The Masters is right around the corner and I'm extremley excited for the outfits that each company rolls out for it's players. Last year brought us some interesting outfits (i.e. Ricky Fowlers all green "get-up"). Who are some of the companies/players you are looking forward to see in their new duds? I'm looking forward to seeing what Taylormade/Addidas and Nike do for their players. Nike's Masters version of the Luna controls last year were amazing.

I always like to see what Puma comes up with, could never pull it off, but like the look.

I'll be curious to see what some of the smaller companies, ie IJP, come up with.

Travis Matthew. Bubba's all white last year was pretty interesting. Wondering what they're do this year.

I've always loved watching the clothing at major tournaments - I have liked some of Puma's past Masters offerings, but that flat brim just ruins the look for me. Can't wait to see what adidas is going to design for the Masters, too, as they've been getting a bit more colorful now.

I always look forward to the Nike scripting.

Everybody (and especially JB) is going to hate me, but I always enjoy seeing what Ryan Moore wears during the masters.

Everybody (and especially JB) is going to hate me, but I always enjoy seeing what Ryan Moore wears during the masters.

you are so close to being kicked off the team haha
Actually I'm kind of looking forward to that too because he's with Arnie Apparel this time around

you are so close to being kicked off the team haha
Actually I'm kind of looking forward to that too because he's with Arnie Apparel this time around

I know I know lol. I am interested to see what he is going to pull out myself.

I always like to see the Nike guys and I also like to see the adidas footwear.

Was he even invited?
2.gif

Actually I am too esp. with his new Arnie digs. Want to see the Adidas lines too.

Are there short hipster ties in the new Arnie line? LOL!

Has anyone released or leaked the clothing scripts yet?

Has anyone released or leaked the clothing scripts yet?

Not that I've seen. THP is really good about getting that stuff up right away. I think most companies wait about a week or so before to release that stuff.

I love seeing what they are planning for the players. Really only interested in Nike though. I like other brands but IMO Nike does it best. Adidas is a close second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Like the TM shirt, but despise the belt.

I'm not a pink fan, but the white/pink setup looks sick.

Arnie and Kentwool will be releasing some new stuff for the Masters..Check it ooot.

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-equipment/blogs/newstuff/2012/03/it-is-that-time-of.html
I really like the look of that green arnie polo. I'll need to add it to my fairwaystyles wishlist!!!

Bubba's new Masters digs...I love the pink shirt...the belt..not so much.
http://www.travismathew.com/themasters/
I remember him doing this at the US Open, the same outfit every day is very interesting.

I don't really like the original Samba...but these...these are pretty sweet.

8837166596126.jpg

Actually not that bad a look, but once he pulls out that pink driver on every hole.........that will be a lot of pink.

As long as he doesn't play a cammo outfit again like last years US Open. I know it was for charity but that was hideous.

Actually not that bad a look, but once he pulls out that pink driver on every hole.........that will be a lot of pink.

Going to look like Paula Creamer out there.

Back