The Match 3 Kickoff to THPers

haha, sold. Playing for dinner at the club.
Man, wouldn’t that be fun, though. I would love to watch, maybe even be a third in the group.

Jeff Neubarth and Trevor Immelman kickoff The Match 3 exclusively to THPers.

We will use this thread to discuss all Match long.

Just saw this.. pretty damn cool of Neubark!!! :cool::cool::cool:

watching the re-run now....finally.

Man, wouldn’t that be fun, though. I would love to watch, maybe even be a third in the group.

I would come for entertainment value.....

I couldn't watch this live, but caught most of it on record. I'm not sure if it's Hulu, but it was borderline unwatchable with the number of commercials. And not sure if I am only the one, but I found Phil to be super annoying and not as funny as he thinks he is.

I would have preferred less talk from Phil and more banter from Manning and Curry.

I couldn't watch this live, but caught most of it on record. I'm not sure if it's Hulu, but it was borderline unwatchable with the number of commercials. And not sure if I am only the one, but I found Phil to be super annoying and not as funny as he thinks he is.

I would have preferred less talk from Phil and more banter from Manning and Curry.

I’m shocked when I hear people say Phil would be great in the booth. 10-15 minutes here and there would be great but not 4 hours at a pop.

I’m shocked when I hear people say Phil would be great in the booth. 10-15 minutes here and there would be great but not 4 hours at a pop.

There certainly wouldn't be dead air with Phil.

watching the re-run now....finally.

Where is the re-run on? I stupidly taped the preshow, so it cut off at hole 2, doh. I was enjoying it, and wouldn't mind catching a replay.

Where is the re-run on? I stupidly taped the preshow, so it cut off at hole 2, doh. I was enjoying it, and wouldn't mind catching a replay.

well, it re-ran that day and i missed it but i did record it

Funny stuff.

Back