The Match 3 Kickoff to THPers

This is Tucson golf!!!!!!!

Waiting for someone, ANYONE to hit a golf shot!

I always feel a little better about my game after watching these matches.;)

I think Steph is genuinely frustrated with his game.

It’s funny I’m finding parallels with thpers and their games in relation to the golf/social aspect

Finally! Steph made a shot.

After watching this I might write up my last 6 holes at the Ben Hogan/ UST Mamiya event and NOT hate myself 🤣🤣🤣

Think Steph is worried about practice tomorrow?

Barkley/Mickelson now 4-up going to the 13th tee. Going to be tough for Curry/Manning with only 6 holes to play.

Barkley has to be running low on Shaq balls at this pace.

Trevor just said he was "surprised" Mickelson was still being aggressive going with driver. Has he NEVER seen Mickelson play before?

It’s funny I’m finding parallels with thpers and their games in relation to the golf/social aspect
Definitely.

They should have brought JT back I thought he was great earlier this year

I was just saying that! (As he tweets at Chuck). Probably needed another pro who naturally talks smack. Phil/Chuck have delivered though

I don’t care who is in the match 4 as long as Phil is involved with a coachable amateur. He’s fun to watch coach. I would love to have him coach me for a round.

I don’t care who is in the match 4 as long as Phil is involved with a coachable amateur. He’s fun to watch coach. I would love to have him coach me for a round.
Capital One definitely struck gold with Phil and these exhibition matches.

4 behind, 5 holes to go. It's over!

Steph and Manning haven't made a thing!

Double points to anyone who can find me Steph’s shirt! I want that thing

Chuck stopping to thank folks for coming out and Steph rear ends him. Classic fun

I was just saying that! (As he tweets at Chuck). Probably needed another pro who naturally talks smack. Phil/Chuck have delivered though

I think for the banter you needed phil and chuck on different teams

I think for the banter you needed phil and chuck on different teams
Peyton and Steph haven't delivered since the start. They got down, and it shut them up.

Back