Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of character on the course. Should be fun to see Chuck swing for 18 holes!

They took out the 2 most reserved players and added 2 really good people! Should be great.

Oh man I want to know how they handle Charles' pops

Really curious on what the format ends up being.

wow, how will they survive without Tiger's riveting commentary?

Serious question, lower front 9 score: Barkley in this or TB12s front 9 score from TM2?

• Admin
wow, how will they survive without Tiger's riveting commentary?

Serious question, lower front 9 score: Barkley in this or TB12s front 9 score from TM2?
Both of these are excellent questions.

3 good golfers... and Barkley

More talking! I like it.

I actually really like Steph and Barkley, do they put Steph with Manning and Barkley with Phil?

Can we get these guys doing side bets with their own money? We know 2 of them have.... history with wagers.

Its worth watching just for barkley. I wish they would have gotten romo

Barkley, Manning, and Mickelson will be great. Going to be some pops to whomever has Barkley on their team. 😂

Last one w/ Brady/Manning was pretty darn good. This one looks to be a side show now.
My thoughts exactly.

Barkley, Manning, and Mickelson will be great. Going to be some pops to whomever has Barkley on their team. 😂
The last one was fantastic even without Tiger talking. This should be pretty entertaining.

This will be more entertaining than golf in my opinion. Why keep Phil?

When is it and what goes up against it? Might be worth the DVR but not sure about live

This will be more entertaining than golf in my opinion. Why keep Phil?
Because he is the one that gave pure entertainment in the first two I would think. Always talking and chatting and didn’t take it too seriously.

I think you need an actual second pro. But I am kind of liking the charity 4 somes before events, and these random matches.

This will be fun. Not sure about Barkley's golf. But it will be fun on the course.

Not a Barkley fan, and definitely not when he is golfing.

Because he is the one that gave pure entertainment in the first two I would think. Always talking and chatting and didn’t take it too seriously.
I get & agree with what your saying...just can’t see which pairing makes the most sense. Unless they are saying since Phil has aged he lost some of his game. 😉

I’m in on this. Should be worth the time to watch and be entertaining. I wonder if Barkey is going to have a OEM club sponsor. Maybe some T-Rails or some Launcher HB Turbos?

I think I’ll watch it but I think I’d watch any golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back