Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in Canada, eh.

Only available on one international channel that is part of no regular cable package.

Enjoy the show boys!

I marked this one for the DVR so I can skip around but it has all the ingredients to be entertaining.

I’m excited for this thing. Jeff Neubarth is there and we will get some fun stuff for THPers tomorrow for sure.

So I heard Phil has a blacked out TM original one in the bag for this event. He also is still playing the 47.5" driver.

He's going to be hitting Bombs.

Just talked to the producer who is up early out west and ready to get rolling.

I think this thread is going to be a lot of fun later.

My curmudgeonly ways are starting to soften, and I will likely watch just to see Barkley play and hear his riveting dialog. 🧐 I still think the whole think is bizarre, but it might have some entertaining moments. And it is golf.

I’ll turn it on and give it a chance for sure.

I’m a sucker for Charles Barkley and his golf game. I’ll tune in for sure.

Plus Payton is underrated from a comedic standpoint and has great one liners

Are they pairing Phil and Barkley? I wish they would have found another pro golfer to level it.
It is very surprising that Steph and Peyton are the betting favorites.

Hoping to catch some of this later today, should be a fun match with tons of banter.

I’m looking forward to this. Payton and Steph will be fun to watch. Charles will be ..entertaining I’m sure

I’m sure I’ll peak in, but I’m much more interested in the Tyson fight tonight.

I’m a sucker for Charles Barkley and his golf game. I’ll tune in for sure.

Plus Payton is underrated from a comedic standpoint and has great one liners

I will have it on at some point later. Probably just keep it on in the background. I love me some Phil. But, if I am being honest, the reason for me tuning in will be Sir Charles.

I really don’t get this foursome. I enjoyed the first two. Thought Brady v. Manning was an awesome idea. Yes, Tiger and Brady were quiet, but no one tunes in to hear them crack jokes. It’s Tiger, It’s Tom—the GOATs. Now if this was an all NBA version with MJ....

Looking forward to the follow! This event should be so much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back