Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's a lot of character on the course. Should be fun to see Chuck swing for 18 holes!
Specially next to Steph who he talked so much smack about.

Are they pairing Phil and Barkley? I wish they would have found another pro golfer to level it.

I’m definitely in on this. Cannot wait.
This is absolutely exactly what they should be doing. Big personalities to make FUN first, and golf second.

The thrash talking will be non stop & should be as hilarious as Barkley's swing.

One pro golfer?

I’ll take that team 100%, 100% of the time.

Lefty, my man!

Will definitely watch this as long as it's not pay per view. Barkley, Phil and Peyton will be hilarious.

Hard pass

With Phil's recovery game you have to let Chuck drive it every single time.

With Phil's recovery game you have to let Chuck drive it every single time.
And let's face it, driver isn't Phil's strongest suit anyway. He can hit BOMBS, but he can also be pretty wild.

why in the hell would I want to watch this lineup?

I am sad it took me this long to notice.

I would rather this be an episode of whatever that putt putt game show is called. Real golf... Pass.

To watch Barkley swing, and to hear him, Phil and Peyton talk trash! Watching Chuck play golf makes me feel better about my own game, it's an oddly satisfying thing. :LOL:

I'll be watching as it will be played in Tucson, AZ at a private course that Mickelson owns. I've played it a couple of times and have some mixed feelings about it. Wish it had more pros and less celebrities.

I'll be watching as it will be played in Tucson, AZ at a private course that Mickelson owns. I've played it a couple of times and have some mixed feelings about it. Wish it had more pros and less celebrities.
I could definitely do without Curry, and they could sub in another pro golfer with a quick wit and good sense of humor. Kevin Kisner comes to mind immediately, Kiz would be a blast in a format like that.

1603138987523.png

Honestly I don't know how Chuck will even keep his ball in play at this course. It's nothing but rocks and desert with blind shots. Immaculate condition though

I would rather this be an episode of whatever that putt putt game show is called. Real golf... Pass.
Yeah, I really don't know why they are bothering golfing for this.

Why not play pool, or cornhole or something?

If you want to watch competitive golf, watch a PGA tournament.
If you want to watch entertainment with a golf tie-in, this is the program.

Golfweek says it's modified alternate shot match play, Curry/Manning vs Phil/Chuck

One pro golfer?

I’ll take that team 100%, 100% of the time.

Lefty, my man!

It will be fun to see what kind of spots Chuck puts Mickelson in if they have some kind of alt shot format.

I think this one is more about the personalities than the golf. It will 100% be entertaining and the Phil/Chuck trash talk to Peyton/Steph will be so good to listen too. I'm hoping I can pickup a few points for the trash talking with my regular group.

I could definitely do without Curry, and they could sub in another pro golfer with a quick wit and good sense of humor. Kevin Kisner comes to mind immediately, Kiz would be a blast in a format like that.

If you add Kiz and outfit the ams appropriately, Callaway could sponsor it.

Barkley ought to get on THP get some serious gear and astute lessons advice so won’t embarrass himself. He needs still a stroke a hole or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back