The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

No thanks. No interest in watching anyone other than golfers play golf. No celebrities or athletes please.

Agreed, watching celebrity amateur golf is not a good thing.

To me it's not about the golf, it's about the entertainment factor. I have really enjoyed watching Petyon's Places on the ESPN app. And as much as I am not a fan of TB, they were on their, chipping balls in Jim Nantz's backyard and it was pretty entertaining to watch. I actually think they will be more entertaining then Phil and Tiger, or at least help ease the weirdness/forced banter from last time. At least that's how it felt to me.

I am looking forward to this, I will most definitely be tuning in.

they could be playing pool for nickels and I would watch at this point.

i hope they play with raised cups

To me it's not about the golf, it's about the entertainment factor. I have really enjoyed watching Petyon's Places on the ESPN app. And as much as I am not a fan of TB, they were on their, chipping balls in Jim Nantz's backyard and it was pretty entertaining to watch. I actually think they will be more entertaining then Phil and Tiger, or at least help ease the weirdness/forced banter from last time. At least that's how it felt to me.

A)that episode and scenes were great
B)Tiger v Pill was so awkward so maybe this helps

100% in favor of this. All-In!

pretty sure the whole world knows Tiger and Phil were awkward; Tiger and Sergio are Awkward, Tiger and...well u get the point

In for this. I’m a fan of Peyton, and really hoping for a fun event full of banter.

ASU and Michigan vs. Tenn and Stanford.........this is a no brainer. I'm pulling for Phil and the GOAT! But something tells me Tiger is not going to loose twice to Phil.

Any form of sport would be good to watch right now. For sure would watch.

I saw this today and the first thing I thought was, It's got to be an April Fools joke. Especially the way Brady has been trolling social media.

But, looks like this might actually happen. So, that will be fun to watch. I hope they raise tons of money.

Would you like to watch Tiger and, or, Phil throw a football ?

Very true but they did this already and it was boring. Besides, this is basically a pro-am and it seems like no one cares about pro-ams anymore. Golf is the great equalizer and do you really want to watch Brady and Manning suck at golf?
If they want to do it, at least have athletes who are actually good at golf. Maybe Romo and Steph Curry.
Please for the love of God, not Tony Romo. I just can't stand him for some reason. I don't know why and don't care. I just don't like him

I think this looks good. I didn't watch the first match, but I would watch this foursome because of Phil and Peyton.

I agree. This is something being done to raise money and entertain people, not offer the best golf possible.

IN he article it states it would be for charity and most likely a PPV event.

That's the ONLY way im paying to watch something like this.

I'm in, if it is not PPV. Recently caught a few episodes of Peyton's Places and enjoyed his sense of humor. Also the video oh him and Brady sneaking into Jim Nantz's house is very funny.

I think this could be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it.

I think this could be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it.

I think so, too. I can't understand all the hate for Mickelson. I completely understand it for Brady, but I never knew Mickelson to be a cheater. If it were Reed, I'd completely understand.

I am a fan on Manning - I think he's very funny. Brady just has an irritating personality, so I will be rooting for him to hit a few shanks.
I am always startled by the disdain for Tom Brady. What is so irritating about him? We really don’t know him and all he has ever said or done is always team oriented. Never talked trash. In fact, he is a master of the art of deflection and really not saying anything.

^^^THIS^^^

Just mic up Manning and Brady for the banter. It's entertainment not pro golf. Got to take it in the context intended by the event. Bring it on please as I'm sick of watching replays of old sport events.

I really hope this happens

So, with Tiger vs Phil happening again for charity for COVID-19, how much would you pay this time for the pay per view?

I am thinking people will easily pay 49.99

Back