The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

20,000,000 MILLION raised.

Well done to all involved. Not just the players, but everyone involved from the announcers, tv crew, producers, and each and every person.

WELL DONE!!!
Well said! It couldn’t have been enjoyable to be out there in the pouring rain, but they kept it fun and made it enjoyable to watch. Production this week was head and shoulders above last week, much more fun to watch.

This was really fun to watch and held my interest better than the event last weekend. I enjoyed seeing Medalist and Seminole on TV though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comparing Seminole to Medlaist, medalist fits my “eye” better but no way I’m turning down an invite to either one, lol.

train wreck.....Barkley i mean

I enjoyed that a lot. I had to watch the end in my phone, so I didn’t get to pop in there for a while. I really enjoy seeing these pros relax a bit and play like a normal Florida Sunday foursome. Some bad shots, some good shots, a few great shots, and 5 hour round.

Chuck FAILS...

Sir Charles had a chance!

Comparing Seminole to Medlaist, medalist fits my “eye” better but no way I’m turning down an invite to either one, lol.

I think I would take Seminole. But yeah both look like amazing courses.

Also, the course should charge Brady for having to pick up all the golf balls he left on the course, had to be a double dozen.

Just watched Barkley’s bogey challenge. He cleaned up his swing! Doesn’t have that big hitch in it anymore.

Just watched Barkley’s bogey challenge. He cleaned up his swing! Doesn’t have that big hitch in it anymore.
It's looking a lot more functional and he appeared to have a normal grip (wasn't paying too close of attention). His drive was what did him in.

Time to watch Tiger Slam. This night just keeps getting better.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am in the other camp. They are both great but Seminole fit my eye better. I looked it up on a map and my guess is they are no more than 30m from each other. Interested no how courses close together can look so different.

Wow. A couple of good shots, and 5 hours 11 minutes of pure snooze fest.
Absolutely correct analysis...this is just the old silly season skins game type of thing from PGA West...a freak show...the less I see of cheating S bag Brady, the better

Absolutely correct analysis...this is just the old silly season skins game type of thing from PGA West...a freak show...the less I see of cheating S bag Brady, the better
Too bad you missed most of it and formed your opinion on two holes. It was actually pretty entertaining.

Yeah...

Would like to see Barkley as a regular golf commentator

I am in the other camp. They are both great but Seminole fit my eye better. I looked it up on a map and my guess is they are no more than 30m from each other. Interested no how courses close together can look so different.

I hate wind and feel like it would wreak more havoc there than at Medalist. I really like the forced carries medalist presents and how small the greens looked. It gave the vibe of precise second shots otherwise sharpen that wedge game.

Much better than last week's... Good thing they had carts with the monsoon out there. Walking would have been miserable. They gutted it out and have a show.

I'm basing my opinion on production value. The banter was better than last week, but the broadcast was terrible. most of the on course shots were terrible angles and constantly paired with awful ambient noise. It was like they left the levels up on all the mics at the same time. Hire a decent mixer! The mere fact that the camera operators never bothered to wipe their lenses made it really nasty to watch.

There was barely any golf commentary, and personally, I think Trevor Immelman is the worst thing to happen to sports broadcasting since Dennis Miller on MNF. Charles Barkley, the other guy, and Ernie Johnson calling golf is like asking Joe Buck to do it while he's in a coma. IThe show would go on for minutes at a time with no words being spoken from either players or the guys in the booth. Instead we get to hear rain drops and grunting.

JT was the only guy who breathed any life into this thing, and he didn't get to say much.

It was like Turner put zero thought into how they were going to produce this. They just sent some guys out with cameras and mics and told them to hit broadcast. Pretty obvious that this was all about ad sales for Turner (I get how TV works, but this was very poorly executed.)

I'm basing my opinion on production value. The banter was better than last week, but the broadcast was terrible. most of the on course shots were terrible angles and constantly paired with awful ambient noise. It was like they left the levels up on all the mics at the same time. Hire a decent mixer! The mere fact that the camera operators never bothered to wipe their lenses made it really nasty to watch.

There was barely any golf commentary, and personally, I think Trevor Immelman is the worst thing to happen to sports broadcasting since Dennis Miller on MNF. Charles Barkley, the other guy, and Ernie Johnson calling golf is like asking Joe Buck to do it while he's in a coma. IThe show would go on for minutes at a time with no words being spoken from either players or the guys in the booth. Instead we get to hear rain drops and grunting.

JT was the only guy who breathed any life into this thing, and he didn't get to say much.

It was like Turner put zero thought into how they were going to produce this. They just sent some guys out with cameras and mics and told them to hit broadcast. Pretty obvious that this was all about ad sales for Turner (I get how TV works, but this was very poorly executed.)

So you are saying it was turrrible.

You know a lot more about all the production stuff than I do so I'll definitely defer to you on that level, but I actually liked that the announcers shut up and let us listen to the banter between the players. A big contrast from last weekend where Tirico ran his mouth nonstop and conducted boring, long-winded interviews which obscured the golf being played.

Back