The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Wow, that was quick. I feel like someone just tweeted Phil about getting it going, and here we are. It had to have been in the works already? Pretty cool!

Definitely will be rooting for woods and Peyton... Love to see Brady lose hahaah

• Admin
I’m a huge Manning fan so I would tune in just for that because I think he would bring a ton of personality to it.

Interesting. I wonder what they are going to charge to watch this time.

I could do without the old timer QB’s...

Very cool. Is it free or pay per view?

I’m a huge Manning fan so I would tune in just for that because I think he would bring a ton of personality to it.
That was my thought too, the personality that Manning would bring. Loved the commercial where he was cheering someone to "Cook that meat, cook that meat!" Can only imagine him on the course with that mentality.

• Admin
I could do without the old timer QB’s...

Really? That’s the whole reason I would watch it. I liked the last one, but the banter felt a little forced to me. I think adding the QBs will help make it feel more natural and they are both bold personalities. I am not a Brady fan at all but I think he will help bring a new audience to it which is only good for golf, and Manning has so much personality. I think this is a brilliant move.

Really? That’s the whole reason I would watch it. I liked the last one, but the banter felt a little forced to me. I think adding the QBs will help make it feel more natural and they are both bold personalities. I am not a Brady fan at all but I think he will help bring a new audience to it which is only good for golf, and Manning has so much personality. I think this is a brilliant move.
Really really, I’m not a fan of either of them, it’s more entertaining than Romo, but still blah.

IN he article it states it would be for charity and most likely a PPV event.

And don’t get me wrong though, even as much as I don’t like the QB’s....or FIGJAM, I’ll watch the **** out of it haha

Really really, I’m not a fan of either of them, it’s more entertaining than Romo, but still blah.

Anything is more entertaining that Romo

Im still hoping its not an April Fools joke!

Of course they said Barkley may be used as an "OFF SITE" commentator.....REALLY? couldn't get SHaq?

Of course they said Barkley may be used as an "OFF SITE" commentator.....REALLY? couldn't get SHaq?
Not since his involvement with the Tiger King :LOL:

That was my thought too, the personality that Manning would bring. Loved the commercial where he was cheering someone to "Cook that meat, cook that meat!" Can only imagine him on the course with that mentality.
Manning is sneaky hilarious

This sounds like fun. Love to see my favorites Brady and Phil come out victorious.

I’ll watch and don’t care who wins. The banter having 4 of them will make it better than the last Phil/Tiger event. I’ll guess it’s about $50 for the PPV.

Peyton would be absolutely money for this.

Adding the QBs could be interesting as they are both good but will get a few pops against those guys. Put a shamble format on all or part of it so they can let some bombs drop.

Additionally, I hope they have an undercard for this one as well.

I like this idea much better then just Tiger vs Phil 2. I hope they make it happen soon!

Now that I think about it, I believe the chant was "Cut that meat!" In lieu of cook. Oh well, my memory continues to not age well.

Interesting. I wonder what they are going to charge to watch this time.
Very cool. Is it free or pay per view?

Looks like they may air it on TNT or another WarnerMedia property according to the article

IN he article it states it would be for charity and most likely a PPV event.

Article says the exact opposite (emphasis mine):

Though nothing is official, the event could take place live on Turner Sports’ TNT channel or elsewhere in the WarnerMedia company, but its unlikely to be featured on pay-per-view.

I’ll guess it’s about $50 for the PPV.

um, from the article:

"Though nothing is official, the event could take place live on Turner Sports’ TNT channel or elsewhere in the WarnerMedia company, but its unlikely to be featured on pay-per-view."

yes, i realize nothing is official.

Back