The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Seeing how there really hasn't been any sports to watch for the last few weeks, Im genually looking forward to this.

Question remains .... are there going to be any fans allowed at this event? Cause there may be some wayward shots with Manning & Brady on the tee .... just sayin :rolleyes: Who is going to find their balls? :unsure:

I don't see any way they have fans at this event. I guess that's an interesting topic...the stray balls. I believe it was Koepka who commented on the upcoming tour events with no fans and said a lot of guys are going to be losing balls out there with no crowds.

I'm guessing they have thought this through...do they just have spotters on each side of the fairway? Do they use a kind of ball tracking tech? I dunno...but no way they have fans, I don't think. Can't risk it.

I didn't want to waste a new thread on this question - since I missed the original event, does anyone know of a source that I can watch it? I'm interested in seeing Shadow Creek and have looked online but can't find it anywhere. It must exist somewhere?

I didn't want to waste a new thread on this question - since I missed the original event, does anyone know of a source that I can watch it? I'm interested in seeing Shadow Creek and have looked online but can't find it anywhere. It must exist somewhere?

The broadcast will be simulcast exclusively on TNT, TBS, truTV and HLN at 3 p.m. ET, with pre-match coverage available in the Bleacher Report app.

I like the Phil and Tiger aspect for the golf.

I like the Brady and Peyton aspect for the sh!t talk.
exactly. The banter that has been brought to the hype train on this is gold.

The broadcast will be simulcast exclusively on TNT, TBS, truTV and HLN at 3 p.m. ET, with pre-match coverage available in the Bleacher Report app.

Sorry, I was looking for the original Tiger vs. Phil match from a couple years ago.

Im pretty excited about the audience this will draw in.

yeah, this is good for the game. also being one of the only live sports on TV for the last 2 months great opportunity to grow the game!

I live in a rural area with no cable so not sure how I can watch this but I'm trying to figure it out..

I'm watching. I am stuck at my mother in laws. I'd watch them cut the greens if they televised it.

I'll be on the course sooo no live thread for me. But I will have the DVR set and this time for the next hour after so I don't miss the ending...

There is a good article on GOLF.com about the odd man out at this event. Greg Norman along with Pete Dye designed and built the course. Norman with some others started the club and lives near by at Hobe Sound. Good read.

I can't wait to hear the announcers talk incessantly for 4 hours.

Haven't been paying much attention...someone must have busted Brady's stones about deflating a golf ball, no?

Not sure if I'll watch but I'll pull for Tom and Lefty~

So tiger put an old Mizuno long iron in the bag? 2 iron stingers?

JT is going to steal the show. Which, probably won’t be all that hard imo.

Def excited to watch him as well as Tiger.

Just imagine you and your buddies role up to the first tee in these sweet looking rides! I bet these fetch a TON for charity after the event.

F679983F-43B8-4AD4-B785-23E57B9C3CA1.jpeg

67BB96AB-941C-4197-9793-10507D37C3DF.jpeg
446B9F7C-CD9D-4828-ABED-50969CBCE1E3.jpeg
5EC3905D-E530-464D-8109-F03BE872D928.jpeg

Pretty excited for this. I think the production value will far exceed last week, and want to see where Phil and Tiger's games are at. I have 0 interest in TB or Manning golfing, but guessing I'm in the minority there.

Back