The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

@JB is there going to be a live thread for this, or are we using this thread?

Pretty excited for this. I think the production value will far exceed last week, and want to see where Phil and Tiger's games are at. I have 0 interest in TB or Manning golfing, but guessing I'm in the minority there.
Oh I don’t think you’re in the minority. It’s been pretty 50/50 out there on them.

Hoping I’m home in time, have to take the three littles to visit their mom while she’s on call for day 4/5 in a row.:oops:

Match day!

Skins game in ohio with 4 hack players to get us amped r today

I’m excited for it today, hoping to catch a decent amount of it on tv.

I can’t wait to watch The Match today! It sounds like they learned that they need to be more interactive with each other to make it more entertaining.

who hits the most surprising shot? TB12 or Peyton?

I can’t wait to watch The Match today! It sounds like they learned that they need to be more interactive with each other to make it more entertaining.

Good question. I want to say Brady, but I think Peyton’s commentary during will be great. So funny

Good question. I want to say Brady, but I think Peyton’s commentary during will be great. So funny
My wife tolerates sports for me but she loves whenever Peyton shows up on TV! She always says he is so funny. I agree with you that Peyton’s dry humor will win the day.

I just saw a tweet that the weather isn’t looking friendly. Yo Mother Nature help us out here.

JT is going to steal the show. Which, probably won’t be all that hard imo.

Def excited to watch him as well as Tiger.
If he doesn't needle them all, I'll be disappointed.

My wife tolerates sports for me but she loves whenever Peyton shows up on TV! She always says he is so funny. I agree with you that Peyton’s dry humor will win the day.

Morgan and I both thought Peyton’s Places was fantastic. So funny and a great show.

I think Tom is the higher cap so likely to see some more *interesting* shots from him but the commentary between the group should really be the highlight

TB 12 should really show up to the first Tee wearing his SIX Super Bowl Rings and ask Peyton to hold a few while he tees off.

I'll be golfing while this is on - so I'm winning and losing at the same time. Don't have a DVR currently either. You think they'd be replaying the hell out of this but appears the only option is to catch it live.

Struggling to find an answer, but is it the same broadcast across all channels or will there be differences?

With a 80-100% chance of rain today, this.. could be an issue.

Definitely excited for this. Live sports plus I just think these type of meaningless matches make for fun tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely excited for this. Live sports plus I just think these type of meaningless matches make for fun tv.

Im going to miss the first half hour or so, but then will be chatting with everybody here. Should be fun.

For some reason I think Brady is going to be the weak link. It will be interesting to see which qb hurts the pro more.

This ain’t happening.

Back