The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Has no one else been in the fairway except Tiger?? I mean they are all over the place (y)

What hole is Brady playing?

That is a small green

Tiger is all over the score. No one's getting a free ball today.

Brady is walking through the woods on his way to grandma's house.....because he isn't playing golf.

Tiger with the helicopter finish & it still goes straight. WTH?? :unsure:

Remember the two years they did the thing where they let an amateur play from the US Open tees to see if they'd break 100? This is the 2020 version of it.
This course isn't setup like a PGA stop. The test they did they played the week after a US Open.

If Brady just slammed his clubs and just started a massive swear fest, I'd gain so much respect for him right now hahahaha
I think he was getting ready to very quietly...

Those greens sure didn’t soften up much from that rain. Didn’t hold Tiger’s shot at all.

I'm a little behind playing it back on DVR so not reading a lot of comments. So far better coverage than last weekend that I turned off with more player mike action. Just saw and enjoyed Phil's explanation on 2 what he was trying to do with a low 60 to the wet green.

Only negative so far that can't be helped that it's only being broadcast locally with my cable on HLN non-HD, no HD HLN presently offered.

I fell asleep at the start, what’d I miss?

Brady needs a hug right now

The green on 3 is so small. Wow.

Maybe he's just waiting for the 4th quarter!
Nerves are a funny thing. Brady may be the GOAT on a Football field but hes just like everyone else on the course and he's definitely quieter than I thought he would be.
That’s what I was thinking. I am not sure if I could hit the face with a gallon bucket playing with TW.

This course isn't setup like a PGA stop. The test they did they played the week after a US Open.

I meant because Brady looks like he's got no chance of breaking 100 right now :ROFLMAO:

There had to have been a better option somewhere than Brady.

Phil's cart got nitros lol

I hope Brady plays like this in Tampa!! :ROFLMAO:

Has no one else been in the fairway except Tiger?? I mean they are all over the place (y)
Hey, they are playing my style of golf. Gotta get your money's worth and see the whole course. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh. Came back to a Brady duff. 🔥

Back