The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Wow!!!!

I'm a little late to the broadcast but Samuel L. is 1000% better than Tirico was. The cart cams are awesome too.

Did Tiger just say tennis?
Tirico shouldn’t ever be allowed near a golf broadcast ever again.

What would you pay for one of the carts that they are auctioning off.....if you had money that these guys had?

Brady.......:laughing:

Wow. This is almost 100% player banter/conversation. And yet it's still not boring or "dead air"

What would you pay for one of the carts that they are auctioning off.....if you had money that these guys had?

I’d drop $250k for one

I don't gamble, but I'd bet the house on me straight up vs Brady.

Tom stinks,vis he swearing?

Am I the only one thinking back to the Entourage episode where Brady and Wahlberg and the crew are mocking Drama for playing like hell? That episode gets funnier to me the longer this goes on.

Wonder if JT's mic went south, virtually non existent himself..

All this muting must be f-bombs from TB

Loving the censor dumping the audio after TB’s shots LOL. I think Tom ran all out of “gosh dang it.”

We are definitely not setting any pace records here.

But, Peyton has won me over a bit.

I want a classic one liner from Manning right now about Brady.

Tom Brady hasn't been this humiliated in years.

Alt shot is going to be interesting if TB doesnt start clicking.

Tom's dropping F-Bombs, they're laughing after the mute

Since it’s charity, I bet Tiger gets 1 million

I'm guessing the director is telling them to get ready when Tom is hitting by now...

@jeffneubarth have the guys stop dropping audio. We are on cable, let’s hear the banter!

Back