Phil and Tom vs Rory and Peyton
Substitute Kiz or Max Homa for Rory for maximum fun. 😆. I’ve never seen Rory have much of a sense of humor.

A A Ron had a fire putter all day.

Rodgers’ putter was on fire... Hats off to him.

“It’s 4 & 3 and we are down 8... I don’t think we should be kicking a FG, we should go for it... “- Phil
Might have been my favorite part.

Well done to Bryson and Aaron! That was fun to watch.

Hey look, Rodgers finally smiled.

A Rod was on fire with the putts. That’s just a different game than even Phil was playing

Rodgers can't talk, but he can play !

Phil and Brady v. Bryson and Berkshire

I think Rodgers subtle needling was underappreciated.

Aaron Rodgers’ putter...

I’m not sure you’re allowed to say “manly” and then post a picture of Grapefruit White Claw sir! 🤣
You have seen right through the sarcasm of my post 😆

On that note of an awkward post match interview it was a great golf game to watch and engage with you all. Have a great night all!

Maybe even better than The Match is the season premiere of Animal Kingdom on now. Great series, I was hoping they were going to do another season.

That was some good fun.
However, it was a bit lackluster at the start. Once Phil started to show his personality, it got really good. When he went on his quiet stretches towards the end, it was kind of bland. I still enjoyed it, but we need some better personalities to keep the entertainment higher for greater periods.

i don’t get the impression rodgers is enjoying his time with bryson

bryson gets boat raced if not for Rodgers. His putting and drives were the only reason they were in this thing.

I turned it off after a hole after the long par 5 on the front. MEH...Bryson just getting testy at the barbs thrown his way, Rodger playing better than Bryson and I'm not a Brady fan at all. great QB, adequate golfer. Cheyanne Woods? Why was she even there? Could have had a much better ring girl to add something somewhere that actually commentated.

Hopefully they have something better if they have a next one. just my o2

Cheyanne Woods? Why was she even there? Could have had a much better ring girl to add something somewhere that actually commentated.

Hopefully they have something better if they have a next one. just my o2

Next time they need to get Dottie Pepper...

Back