i don’t get the impression rodgers is enjoying his time with bryson
I’m not sure he’d enjoy his time with anybody. What a wet blanket.

Wow, that took a long time to hit that dropped shot 😑

I’m not sure he’d enjoy his time with anybody. What a wet blanket.
I’m sure Packers fans will find an excuse, I know this because Drew Brees could have shot someone on Canal St. in broad daylight & I would have said the guy had it coming... (joking)

How freaking awesome would a HIO be during one of these

Yeah probably not Rodgers. He isn't bringing the personality to it. I'm actually fine with Bryson personally, he seems to be trying to engage with the camera and others at times. He's no Phil who is a great personality but it seems like he's trying he's just punching above his weight class right now.

Last edited:
I don't think we will see Rodgers or Bryson in this again.
I haven't minded Bryson at all. It's hard to compete with how good Phil is at all of this though

Brady’s contact is very much heel side...

Nice shot by Bryson.

Yeah probably not Rodgers. He isn't bringing the personality to it. I'm actually done with Bryson personally, he seems to be trying to engage with the camera and others at times. He's no Phil who is a great personality but it seems like he's trying he's just punching above his weight class right now.
I think that Bryson is trying to hold up his end of bargain...

3,000 calories during a round?! 6 beers, 3 dogs, and 2 Snickers?

I haven't minded Bryson at all. It's hard to compete with how good Phil is at all of this though
I agree on both counts. Phil and Tom are both pretty outgoing, so they’re a hard show to beat. I think Bryson has been good, I enjoy listening to him.

Bryson is actually great answering these questions...

Was that quip by Phil intentional?

Bryson drops the San Antonio reference on Barkley! 🤣

“It’s 4 & 3 and we are down 8... I don’t think we should be kicking a FG, we should go for it... “- Phil

“It’s 4 & 3 and we are down 8... I don’t think we should be kicking a FG, we should go for it... “- Phil
Going down fighting!

I think that Bryson is trying to hold up his end of bargain...
Yeah my spell check went to done when I meant that I'm fine with Bryson. I think he's trying and trying to do well this just isn't his thing yet at least.

I do enjoy Bryson’s insights and thought process. So +1 for him. -12 for wet noodle Rodgers…

Back