The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

He won't cross the line even with his leash on and collar off. He forgets the line is there if the towel is down, but will only walk on the towel as though it's a bridge. He really is very smart.
Wait a minute, so you mean I can walk past the line without the towel?

Wait a minute, so you mean I can walk past the line without the towel?

Not with your collar on. Oh dear - that visual is going to stay with me for a while.

He won't cross the line even with his leash on and collar off. He forgets the line is there if the towel is down, but will only walk on the towel as though it's a bridge. He really is very smart.

See, you left out the part about taking his shock collar off.

I was going to post something here but now I can't remember what.

Short term memory loss is annoying as heck.

I'm covered in dog hair and have a black top on. I need to find one of those tape roller things.

I'm covered in dog hair and have a black top on. I need to find one of those tape roller things.

Or better yet....

Spoiler
you thought i'd go there didn't you. :nono:

Or better yet....

Spoiler
you thought i'd go there didn't you. :nono:

I have no idea where "there" is - I opened the spoiler hoping to find out how your mind works.

I have no idea where "there" is - I opened the spoiler hoping to find out how your mind works.

Trust me you don't want to know how my mind works. It's not pretty, nor clean.

Trust me you don't want to know how my mind works. It's not pretty, nor clean.

You're on a forum with Harry, Gasman, Smallie and Claire. I doubt you're less pretty than they are.

Spoiler
Well maybe less than Gasman.

That's only mildly annoying? As the saying goes, you must not have been that into her.

Believe me, I was obsessed about it before. Now I'm over it so its only mildly annoying since she won't say what's going on, etc. Can't worry about it any more.

My guess is she thinks you did something - it might be real or it might be imagined, but she thinks it happened. Have you objectively considered what that might be?

I've racked every possible scenario through my little head and can't think of a thing. This is going to sound like I'm blaming her (I'm really not) but perhaps she got the proverbial 'cold feet?'

Believe me, I was obsessed about it before. Now I'm over it so its only mildly annoying since she won't say what's going on, etc. Can't worry about it any more.

I've racked every possible scenario through my little head and can't think of a thing. This is going to sound like I'm blaming her (I'm really not) but perhaps she got the proverbial 'cold feet?'

Trust me, when she starts speaking, you will be able to post the result in the "Official Rant of the Day" thread. Count your blessings.:D

Trust me, when she starts speaking, you will be able to post the result in the "Official Rant of the Day" thread. Count your blessings.:D

Ain't that the truth!

You're on a forum with Harry, Gasman, Smallie and Claire. I doubt you're less pretty than they are.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

I find myself too mildly annoyed too frequently, but once I post - I'm no longer annoyed so it works.

Shared printers. Documents keep getting interleaved and just vaporize.

Another post reminded me of this. I have a tan line on my arm from getting burned wearing a t-shirt at the US Open. I haven't wanted to wear sleeveless tops since. I hope it fades soon.

Being at work, talking to your brother that is sitting at home and he's talking about just getting back from the driving range. :angry:

I think I'm getting old. I have started bringing my own pillows when I sleep other places because I like them better.

Back