The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I always bring my own pillow too. I don't remember when I last didn't.

Don't you feel like a big toddler?

No blankie. Just the pillow.

My cousin brings her own sheets - even to hotels. She has quite a few allergies.

It's not a bad idea to bring your own everything to hotels. Did you see the 20/20 or Primetime (one of those) episodes on the nasty stuff they find left over?

I mean, I don't, but I wouldn't fault people who did.

The one where they used that special light? Yeah - saw that. I wear flip flops in hotel showers.

It's not a bad idea to bring your own everything to hotels. Did you see the 20/20 or Primetime (one of those) episodes on the nasty stuff they find left over?

I mean, I don't, but I wouldn't fault people who did.

I dated a flight attendant. The first thing you do at a hotel is rip the bedspread off the bed. The sheets, the pillows, the blankets . . . all that stuff gets washed frequently. Bedspreads do not. They are covered in, err . . . biologicals.

I'm not sure of the connection between who you dated and the bedspread at a hotel, but I had read that too. I never use the bedspread, but as I said - my bigger concern is being barefoot in the bathroom.

I'm not sure of the connection between who you dated and the bedspread at a hotel, but I had read that too. I never use the bedspread, but as I said - my bigger concern is being barefoot in the bathroom.

Flight attendants stay in a lot of hotels. They know all the secrets - good and bad. She's the one who told me.

Anyone else have trouble making that connection?

I've already told you - sometimes the guys here post things I don't understand.

Flight attendants stay in a lot of hotels. They know all the secrets - good and bad. She's the one who told me.

I figured it out, lots of travel means lots of hotel rooms. Gasmam was a micro biologist, she points out all of the crap but I dont pay attention.

The connection I don't get is you having a girlfriend. :confused2:

The cat keeps trying to lick my hair. You would think after a few years he would understand that I dont like this but he keeps trying.

If you laid on the floor, my dog would do the same thing. Lick it until it was sopping wet and then dive onto your head and rub his neck on your head. Girls especially.

My friends thought it was hilarious. I think he was trying to get his scent on them. But he was big and they would have to push him off so he didn't suffocate them.

If you laid on the floor, my dog would do the same thing. Lick it until it was sopping wet and then dive onto your head and rub his neck on your head. Girls especially.

My friends thought it was hilarious. I think he was trying to get his scent on them. But he was big and they would have to push him off so he didn't suffocate them.

It must be the salt or something. I guess it would help if I washed my hair.:act-up:

I have a blister on each of my thumbs from raking leaves. Make that a popped blister on each of my thumbs.

Freshly popped blisters hurt when you shower. Especially on your hands sine you kinda need your hands to bathe!

Freshly popped blisters hurt when you shower. Especially on your hands sine you kinda need your hands to bathe!

You could have let Jaquie bathe you. I mean you did rake the leaves for her. :laughing:

You could have let Jaquie bathe you. I mean you did rake the leaves for her. :laughing:

Yeah, that would have happened!

I must have been doing something really wrong playing golf today. The muscles in my upper arms ache, but nothing else does.

I played and walked Friday and Saturday. Today, I rode the cart (course required it) but I was so stiff and sore that I couldn't control my swing. I should have passed on this round. Also, I have a lot of pain in my right hip joint. I am worried I may be going through the hip surgery like my wife before long. Yuck!

I must have been doing something really wrong playing golf today. The muscles in my upper arms ache, but nothing else does.

I had that last week. My elbow and shoulder were killing me after a range session. This week I'm ok after playing yesterday.

I had that last week. My elbow and shoulder were killing me after a range session. This week I'm ok after playing yesterday.

My arms still ache today.

Back