The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I know what I know.

What I am is what I am. Are you what you are, or what? I'm not aware of too many things, but I know what I know if you know what I mean.

What I am is what I am. Are you what you are, or what? I'm not aware of too many things, but I know what I know if you know what I mean.

Ok - not Popeye or Dr. Suess or Edie Brickell. I have no clue.

Wind chills are supposed to be in the 30's all day tomorrow, getting colder all day. It's also supposed to rain all day long. Oh yeah, slight chance of snow on Monday.

It's 63* here right now - I probably didn't choose the best time to take a break from playing. Hopefully, the weather will hold until next weekend.

The rain is here. Has been at least since I woke up at 7 and seems to be raining harder every time I look outside.

I went out to dinner tonight to a restaurant that just opened. The food is good, but they need to work out a few kinks in their service. They brought my entree before my salad so I canceled the salad. The weird thing is I always eat salad last at home, but in a restaurant - I want to eat it first.

I went out to dinner tonight to a restaurant that just opened. The food is good, but they need to work out a few kinks in their service. They brought my entree before my salad so I canceled the salad. The weird thing is I always eat salad last at home, but in a restaurant - I want to eat it first.

It depends--if I want to be forced to be good and not eat dessert, eating salad last is a big help.

Still, every new restaurant has service kinks.

(no, not THAT kind Harry)

This area code thing is making me crazy. I forget the area code and have to redial. Then I dial it as though it's a long distance call with a 1 first. Then I finally remember and do it correctly - dialing the area code without the 1. So - I'm averaging 3 dials for every local call.

This area code thing is making me crazy. I forget the area code and have to redial. Then I dial it as though it's a long distance call with a 1 first. Then I finally remember and do it correctly - dialing the area code without the 1. So - I'm averaging 3 dials for every local call.

My cell phone ignores it if I put in the local area code or a "1". Why can't landline phones be just as smart as cell phones?

I'm missing a check number from my register. No clue to whom or for what I wrote it. I just hope it's not too nasty a surprise.

Can you check online to see if it came through yet? Should be able to see a copy of it shouldn't you?

Can you check online to see if it came through yet? Should be able to see a copy of it shouldn't you?

Yup. Just hope it happens before I overdraw the account or something.

I have a client that wants me to find the equivalent of a group of people with three thumbs on each hand by the end of the month. :banghead:

It means I'm looking for a segment of the population with a very low incidence in a very short timeframe.

Oh! So not literally a physical defect similar to 3 thumbs. Okay.

I may have to move to a rant - the project just became more complicated. :banghead: :banghead:

My calf muscles are sore today. I think I've been tensing them up during my sleep or something.

My neck hurts - I have no idea why.

Back