The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I'm getting confused with all this increased banter and new threads everywhere. Can we get a flow chart on the "rant", "mildly annoying", "drag", and "boo-hoo"? Hahaha

Oh carp, I forgot about the mildy annoying thread.

Merge coming.

work is a drag...especially when you have nothing to do :(

Merged. DOH!

Yea, this one and the "Mildly Amusing" thread don't get used much so they're falling toward the bottom of the pile.

That's mildly annoying. Or is it a drag? I don't know.
I think something that's a drag could be construed as mildly annoying. However, the degree of "dragdom" could make it more or less so. Does that clarify it for you Smalls?

When my can of diet coke condenses water on my desk, that is annoying. Where did I put the can coozie thing?

Tomorrow is trash day. I gotta go out and clean up two 70-plus pound dogs yard bombs. Fun stuff.

Yup, I just did that last night before the snow covered them all and they turned into land mines.

I guess today is just a little bittersweet.

The good: It's Friday and everyone else either took the day off or are out in the field offices

The bad: I'm stuck answering all the phone calls and watching who walks through the door on top of writing up all of my field reports.

Not quite worthy of a rant here, but the company has me on 9 1/2 hour day's now. Not's almost a HH, but getting off at 1AM sucks big time. On the bright side I have plenty of daylight to golf before work, if I can get out of bed early.

1am is late! Yuck.

Mildly annoyed is how I feel every time I see the name of the guy that made this thread ;)

1am is late! Yuck.

Mildly annoyed is how I feel every time I see the name of the guy that made this thread ;)

I had to look back to see, lol. Yup, with you on that one.

I need to go back and read this thread. Could be entertaining.

Back