The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

I have no doubt Canadan will find his game once he walks those familiar fairways, but I also feel like Jman at a 9 could wreck a fool.
Shamble format at TB should more or less become a putting contest, so there's that to consider.

Forced to bet now I'd lay the money on the chalk, but I want to see some pairings first.
That was a typo, @Jman is coming in at a 7.

Let’s go!!!!

well done analysis @JDax. You nailed my nerves like a soothsayer..

I am picking team Vosh for then win!!

@Jman and @Jaw2000 will be bringing it this week!! Hopefully the Thursday practice rounds gets the nerves out.

Let’s go!!!!

well done analysis @JDax. You nailed my nerves like a soothsayer..

I am picking team Vosh for then win!!

@Jman and @Jaw2000 will be bringing it this week!! Hopefully the Thursday practice rounds gets the nerves out.

If there weren't nerves, you wouldn't be human.
There is NOTHING like the first tee of a THP Event and then you settle in and hopefully have the time of your life.

Team Crawford

Not going with my first impression, so going to pick Team Vosh.

It's all good here - I feel like I am playing with house money already! Nerves, of course, but some of that goes away. And with strong anchors (all three teammates) the nerves will dissipate. I am bringing some good (I hope bourbon to share) - and some fireball for the other side! ;)

EDIT #2: I had to look up Shamble - do I get extra handicap for that?

EDIT #3: For @Canadan #TeamVoshByAMillion

Last edited:
It was incredible seeing Vosh and Danny play in person. I’ve got to go with #TeamVoshbyaMillion good luck to those who are entering these drivers are absolutely addictive to hit.

If memory serves the par 5s at True Blue are basically all the hardest holes by handicap, but I find them to be "very difficult to birdie, but easy to make par" kinda holes which really tips the scales in favor of the player/team getting strokes. The higher cap pairing can basically pencil in a win on the par 5s provided the other team doesn't pull off any heroics and they themselves don't vomit all over their shoes (shoutout @Rambler )

Caledonia I can't remember the details of how it played, all I know is that I adore that course and can't wait to see some pics again.

I'm looking forward to following along and seeing lots of great equipment, course, and food photos.

Good division of talent for the contest but I'll go with....

Team Vosh

Team Crawford, In @Canadan 's coach I trust!

Good stuff @JDax as always! I will be with holding my selection till the event haha

Vosh FTW

For those looking for some insider better knowledge, I happen to know that this is Jeff Crawford's first visit to the Myrtle Beach "Low Country".
He's experienced heat and humidity before, but has he ever had to go 27 holes in the swamp??

Let's go #TeamVosh!

Team Vosh!

For those looking for some insider better knowledge, I happen to know that this is Jeff Crawford's first visit to the Myrtle Beach "Low Country".
He's experienced heat and humidity before, but has he ever had to go 27 holes in the swamp??

Let's go #TeamVosh!
Hmm wonder if he'll pack his rain gloves or if lack of traction will anchor him down all weekend?

Let's go #TeamVosh!

Tell the man to pack a diaper

Back