The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

great stuff guys! enjoy the hell out of today. i’m looking forward to seeing pics of the copper wedges at the end of the weekend. very curious to know how the finish holds up.

I was so grateful to take a real shower yesterday afternoon - if 5:30 is afternoon. The elderly of the group, me and Jaw2000 played every hole we were offered. I could tell when I was tired and had to take extra club(s) - for a 7i, I'd take 6i.

The guys are great - it's what they say - playing golf is that much better with THP'ers.

Vosh gave us the rundown on the irons - handing out history, reasoning, and new tech, for which my lips and typing are sealed. Learned a bunch.

I am looking forward to your feedback on the wedges and new irons, when lips are unsealed. Have a blast today!

This will be the first live event thread I get to follow since newly becoming a member. Excited for this and excited for those that get to play. Hit em straight fellas.
You picked a good one. Guys are on the range warming up now.

68540CFC-1ABC-4AD9-AC6D-5E483C4D4D6C.jpeg

Goof luck out there today, looking forward to catching up after my round. Can’t wait to hear about that driver today

Gotta pile on somewhat and just say how really, really good those wedges look. Been playing Vokey's....forever.....but that just might change.
#looksmatter

Have fun out there today guys! That's one of my favorite places on Earth and I'm sure you'll all love it.

Have fun today fellas! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new equipment!

@Vosh68 getting dialed in and drawing 27 lines on the ball.
7BE27ABD-8990-4F8B-B51C-25D782DB7949.jpeg

6400 doesnt sound long, but I’ve also noticed that the ball doesn’t travel a ton in Myrtle. Makes the courses feel long.

Oh, and that $hitty Bermuda stuff… 😂.
I’m guessing there will be little to no roll off the tee as well.

The wedges are soft. The driver is low spin.. like Barry white low spin.

I’m guessing there will be little to no roll off the tee as well.
Plus heat and humidity makes for tired swings much sooner than normal. 6400 could feel long actually lol

Lining up to tee off!!image.jpg

Here we go! Looking forward to this follow today. Great job everyone with the pictures so far

First tee time!

Let’s go! Looking forward to this!

Hit em well, all!

We’ve got live action!!!!

First hole 61FD332F-5DFD-40A4-AB81-6DDF6B4139FB.jpeg

Crawford bombs a drive on 1. I conserve my body and don’t swing🤣

Is @Vosh68 wearing cargo shorts? Vandyman.

This is what the green looks like from the approach shot

7C4EE7CF-455E-4D8D-A5A4-80ED9EC5EF56.jpeg

Back