The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

I can't get that grilled 3-cheese sandwich with bacon out of my head.

Great pictures, great golf, and great times, it appeared. (y)

Aaaaaaand just when I thought I couldn’t be more freaked out, you go and drop Young Guns on me.

We are the same…

I can't get that grilled 3-cheese sandwich with bacon out of my head.

Great pictures, great golf, and great times, it appeared. (y)
I agree. I still wanna know what kinda redacted bacon that was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just arrived at home long day, great day.
Thanks again to everyone involved. Lifetime of memories.
Glad you made it back safe!

WE HAVE CREW! I might make it home!

great, Great, GREAT experience. Fun follow.

Alright we can go to true blue to try them. You’re welcome. When are we going?
Hopefully the next THP Mizuno Experience!

Hopefully the next THP Mizuno Experience!
It’s funny. My entire drive yesterday I was already thinking about something. I have an idea…and I think it’s good.

It’s funny. My entire drive yesterday I was already thinking about something. I have an idea…and I think it’s good.

I’m in..

Finally got caught up after full day yesterday with golf/family gathering. Congrats to Team Vosh on the win, was a great follow and the Finns look like a must do. This event would be something special to attend in future 🤞. Great job to all for putting on another great event.

I can only imagine how good this idea is going to be!

Without hesitation, I’m in.

Same here, without hesitation, I’d be in as well.

This was a great follow. Glad you all had fun, can't wait to hear what @JB has up his sleeve.

Home …. At 6 am

weather in Dallas, then weather in Myrtle, takes a 5:25 pm flight to 9 pm. Touched down at DFW at midnight and because of the back up - 30 airplanes took all the terminal's gates, we did not get a gate till 4 AM. Baggage was soaked because the ground crew left it out there during the downpour, then baggage took another 1.5 hr. People were sleeping all over the floor at DFW gates. I thought, "So this is what the apocalypse is like." lol. Got to my car in a downpour. It was a long interesting flight day. Don’t know whether to eat breakfast or go to sleep. Just another day in paradise. Going coffee and breakfast tacos at home. See what I can do before crashing.

Last edited:
Back