The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

It’s funny. My entire drive yesterday I was already thinking about something. I have an idea…and I think it’s good.
Awesome when are signups? Gonna be great!

I’m golfing but it’s not with you goof balls. 😕
Dan - if you are in SC for a few more days, my kid boarded a flight there this AM for work for a few days, so she can tell you where to go for food, what bars to hit on King St, etc, maybe even steer you to a course or two while there (ahem Kiawah?)

Thanks for the tips on stance and swing - I will be on the balance ball thingy today to insert the techniques and concepts into my workout routine.

Safe drive home whenever that happens.

It was SO HOT (how hot was it) I lost 3 lbs between drive there on Wed and return (to scale) Monday AM - and I ate plenty, drank plenty (water and other things), even left the diet comfort zone - bagels, bacon (1 time), grits (it's SC!), even had a candy bar and chips during the drive home last night) - at no time did I feel that I was dehydrated - in case anyone was wondering - we had ample water (all of us on course) both courses had multiple water fountains spaced out on course to refill bottles, plus the snack/drink cart.

3 lbs - ugh did not plan that at all.

For anyone asking - it's the diet version - and it's probably about a 3-4 month supply - maybe more. For basically 3 people here, for me it's a refreshing change from water but mostly a mix (when so inclined) for bourbon (I drink straight mostly).

I wish they made the 'hot' sugar free - then, I'd be in trouble!

For anyone asking - it's the diet version - and it's probably about a 3-4 month supply - maybe more. For basically 3 people here, for me it's a refreshing change from water but mostly a mix (when so inclined) for bourbon (I drink straight mostly).

I wish they made the 'hot' sugar free - then, I'd be in trouble!
Was thinking "Smokey and the Bandit" seeing all that bootleg!!

Oh man. Finally caught up after moving almost all day yesterday. This looked like a blast. Congrats Team Vosh!

Looking forward to more events with Mizuno.

I was following along off and on throughout the weekend but never got all the way caught up until just now. Mizuno and THP absolutely knocked it out of the park - though I expected nothing less! Congrats to Team Vosh, but well played to all. And I know what it feels like to get caught in uncomfortable and unfamiliar heat and humidity (ahem 2015 The King), so I'm glad y'all managed to enjoy yourselves even in the humidity soup...

True Blue and Caledonia really seem like unbelievably special places. I've been trying to get there either as a THP even participant or of my own accord ever since the Morgan Cup started being there, and I've never made it happen. Really hoping that changes soon!

Thanks again to everyone for a great follow and sharing the experience. Those courses look amazing! The equipment looked amazing! THPer's looked Amazing!

Dan - if you are in SC for a few more days, my kid boarded a flight there this AM for work for a few days, so she can tell you where to go for food, what bars to hit on King St, etc, maybe even steer you to a course or two while there (ahem Kiawah?)

Thanks for the tips on stance and swing - I will be on the balance ball thingy today to insert the techniques and concepts into my workout routine.

Safe drive home whenever that happens.
Just grabbing a morning 18 with my dad before hitting the road back to Ohio. Super pumped for the drive!!!

Enjoy that round! Golf with family, maybe nothing better…assuming all the players like each other!

:bicker::ROFLMAO:(y)

what a great weekend to follow. Yall had some good play out there in that heat. cant wait to hear more about the equipment over the next few weeks. awesome pictures and videos as well

Finally got caught up. Man what a fun event! Here is a pic of me on one of those scooter thingies.

496001.jpg

I am currently texting with the pro at my home course trying to convince him they need some Finn Cycles. He seems interested so maybe?……..

Finally back home in Reno..

Just grabbing a morning 18 with my dad before hitting the road back to Ohio. Super pumped for the drive!!!

Where did you play?

Alright we can go to true blue to try them. You’re welcome. When are we going?
I’m down. You tell me when, and I will be there. I’ve got time off for my birthday in October when it’s a bit cooler.

Such a good follow, congrats to team Vosh! Although given it's a THP Event, did anyone really lose? 🤔

So much excitement that I am seeing my cardiologist as I type...

annual visit

Hope it’s only indigestion. (y)

Perhaps it was your driving ...o_O

:ROFLMAO:

For which I am eternally grateful ... until the Doc said I need to sign up for a stress test.

Putting for birdie ...:LOL:

I want to thank each of the participants for being a part of the first Mizuno Experience team challenge. We had some gear twists and turns, thanks to the world, but pulled through and that means new wedges and drivers now and irons coming soon.

I had a blast with you guys this weekend and hopefully I get to see each of you again.

I want to thank each of the participants for being a part of the first Mizuno Experience team challenge. We had some gear twists and turns, thanks to the world, but pulled through and that means new wedges and drivers now and irons coming soon.

I had a blast with you guys this weekend and hopefully I get to see each of you again.

WOWW!!!!!! thats awesome!

Back