The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Hmmm .... I hear the 225 calling my name. Shaft ... Recoil

Man I wish I could have followed this one live but it was a fantastic read catching up! Congrats to team Vosh and well fought Team Crawford! Especially those two back nines. Y'all did an incredible job bringing the forum along! I appreciate all the posts/pictures. Looked like a weekend you guys won't forget!

I want to thank each of the participants for being a part of the first Mizuno Experience team challenge. We had some gear twists and turns, thanks to the world, but pulled through and that means new wedges and drivers now and irons coming soon.

I had a blast with you guys this weekend and hopefully I get to see each of you again.
thank you as well! Without the work you guys do and the imagination to pull this off we would never have any opportunities like these. They truly are an Experience! I had so much fun with everyone this weekend and I will look forward to the next time I get a chance to tee it up with some THPers.

I sometimes wonder if JB and Morgan sit around at night, with drinks in hand, brainstorming ideas for these Major Events...

JB: "Hey Morgan, what do you think about this?"

Morgan: 'Think bigger, JB, remember, you are JB."

:D

And do the best ideas come after the third drink? :)

Cheers to both of you.

I want to thank each of the participants for being a part of the first Mizuno Experience team challenge. We had some gear twists and turns, thanks to the world, but pulled through and that means new wedges and drivers now and irons coming soon.

I had a blast with you guys this weekend and hopefully I get to see each of you again.
And thank you for another amazing experience my friend. This one ranks way way way up there, even with the twists, it was perfect.

Though the humidity can bite me.:LOL:

Perhaps it was your driving ...o_O

:ROFLMAO:

For which I am eternally grateful ... until the Doc said I need to sign up for a stress test.

Putting for birdie ...:LOL:
You know you might be right.

I sometimes wonder if JB and Morgan sit around at night, with drinks in hand, brainstorming ideas for these Major Events...

JB: "Hey Morgan, what do you think about this?"

Morgan: 'Think bigger, JB, remember, you are JB."

:D

And do the best ideas come after the third drink? :)

Cheers to both of you.

Hahah. Neither one of us drink much :D

Hahah. Neither one of us drink much :D

Then it's all about thinking BIG. I get it.:D

Great job, great thinking. Everyone on the site does a great job.

Reactions: JB
As i said in my private message. Thanks to everyone involved. From JB and Morgan, to all my THP participant brothers, most of whom are younger brothers. Can’t forget Mizuno golf, Chris and Jeff, and both True Blue and Caledonia. At every turn we received great service.

what a great opportunity and a great 3+ Days. I hope I’m fortunate to some day do it again with these same people or any other members.

thank you all, and that includes all the members who were following along and commenting as well, and those who just followed too.

Last edited:
Sorry, i meant to add one more thing. So much of this comes off so seamlessly that we assume it’s easy to do. I know in the moment i do. Well the reality is this ain’t easy to do, do well, and do successfully time after time. Weather gets in the way or any host of other issues. JB and Morgan, thanks for all your hard work, it is not unnoticed.

Charleston National.
It’s no true blue or Caledonia.
Oh I love that course. I play most of my rounds there. What did you think?

How was it. Why not kiawah?
That’s a hefty drive just for one round and then driving back out the opposite direction.

30 or so minutes from the city. On a week day morning? Nah.

if they were in mt pleasant or Summerville, sure.

I’m sure you know much more about the area, but we go 2-5 times a year most years. I’ve made that drive sooo many times - kiawah/seabrook to the city. Oh, you’re right, once on the island it’s a good 15 more to the course, i forget that part, still, it’s kiawah!

no matter, i assume it was more about the company than the venue!

30 or so minutes from the city. On a week day morning? Nah.

if they were in mt pleasant or Summerville, sure.

I’m sure you know much more about the area, but we go 2-5 times a year most years. I’ve made that drive sooo many times - kiawah/seabrook to the city. Oh, you’re right, once on the island it’s a good 15 more to the course, i forget that part, still, it’s kiawah!

no matter, i assume it was more about the company than the venue!

ya he was coming from Myrtle. Played in mt pleasant so that’s a killer drive to go all the other side of Charleston county and then back up to start your drive home to Ohio.
Worth it? Sure if it’s the only chance you got but after an already long/hot weekend. I’d be too pooped to do it haha

You Midwest people are crazy. I try not to drive anything further than 6 hours.
it was an "easy" 10 hours today hahaha

Missed my co-pilot though..

it was an "easy" 10 hours today hahaha

Missed my co-pilot though..
This is all I can think of with your road trip, especially now that you have a Finn cycle obsession

This is all I can think of with your road trip, especially now that you have a Finn cycle obsession

@Vosh68 had some awesome quotes from that movie Sunday while we rode them haha

Congrats to Olliver Callaghan you just won the new driver!

Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address along with shaft flex and we will get this right out to you.

Back