The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Team Crawford on this one. Despite rumors of him being bad now I’d never pick against @Canadan.

Have fun out there this weekend it looks like it will be a blast.

enjoy! can’t wait to follow along.

With how much rain this area has received the last couple of days, no chance they were fast today. I have a feeling they will be by Saturday though.

Team Vosh

Ticket 🎫 % Update:

Team Vosh - 57.3%
Team Crawford- 42.7%

I’ve done this for while, and ever seen THP’s version of The Showstopper + The Main Eventer @Canadan be faded like this...

A049CE19-5F60-4437-85B2-212CAF17B74D.gif

I’m moving the line to try to entice some late action on Team Crawford.

Updated Line:
Team Vosh -165
Team Crawford +190

My pick:

I’m getting great line value here to win the Driver... If you are picking Team Vosh, you are basically betting that Vosh goes 3-0 in his matches and his team grinds out a halve somewhere else.

2 of the 6 points are in a 9 hole Alt Shot format & I like Team Crawford there, so...

Give me The Showstopper, The Main Eventer, The Event Experience, The Most Improved, & The Bucket Hat...

Give me Team Crawford...

17957CCC-2C91-4654-9592-5B72E48150FE.gif

image.jpg

This is going to be an amazing follow.. is it tomorrow yet??

It will be in 38 minutes
Y’all are in store for two great courses… completely different - but great! Caledonia and the porch on the 18th is my fav of the two! Have fun boys! Can’t wait to follow!!!

@Canadan just yelled at @NVGOLFER80 and called him unspeakable things….then he hugged him.

Tomorrow’s going to be a great day! For you guys, and the forum! Can’t wait to follow!

Back