The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

WOW - Those wedges are unbelievable! The driver looks like a science experiment with the adjustability, sooo that means tinker and bombs will be hit... white things punished by those two big hitters @Jman and @Canadan

Awesome recap and great story coming regarding tomorrows action.

one bite you know the drill - rate the pizza! haha
I think @NVGOLFER80 gets the big hitter award at this event.

Tomorrow morning @Jman and I are going to put the women and children to bed and go looking for supper..

take care of business time! Haha.

We were all paralyzed with excitement, and no one wanted to be the first 🤣

:LOL: I think I grabbed a beer before I looked at the clubs. That’s a bad habit lol

:LOL: I think I grabbed a beer before I looked at the clubs. That’s a bad habit lol
We we’re thrown for a loop by not getting a mini cooler with our names on it and full beer. 🤣

Those wedges look sweet!!! Mizuno is such great gear.

Match Odds:

Match 1- Shamble
Vosh/Jaw2000 -110
Canadan/Desmond +130

This match is basically even, but there are 6 holes that Jaw2000 pops where no one else does. The match probably comes down to if he can make those pops count.

Match 2- Shamble
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -110
Crawford/ Stryker +130

Another case of evenly matched pairings, in this case Stryker pops on 3 holes where no else does, and that gives them a punchers chance against the team with the lower combined cap.

Match 3- Alt Shot
Canadan/Desmond -135
Vosh/Jaw2000 +150

Team Vosh rolls the dice and sends out their Low/High pairing against a Low/Mid pairing from Team Crawford. I like the Low/Mid pairing here in a 9 hole match.

Match 4- Alt Shot
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -130
Crawford/ Stryker +140

This will be sneaky close, with a combined cap edge of 4.5 to 7 the Team Vosh pairing is a slight favorite here, but Stryker has played this format before & has experience.

Match Odds:

Match 1- Shamble
Vosh/Jaw2000 -110
Canadan/Desmond +130

This match is basically even, but there are 6 holes that Jaw2000 pops where no one else does. The match probably comes down to if he can make those pops count.

Match 2- Shamble
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -110
Crawford/ Stryker +130

Another case of evenly matched pairings, in this case Stryker pops on 3 holes where no else does, and that gives them a punchers chance against the team with the lower combined cap.

Match 3- Alt Shot
Canadan/Desmond -135
Vosh/Jaw2000 +150

Team Vosh rolls the dice and sends out their Low/High pairing against a Low/Mid pairing from Team Crawford. I like the Low/Mid pairing here in a 9 hole match.

Match 4- Alt Shot
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -130
Crawford/ Stryker +140

This will be sneaky close, with a combined cap edge of 4.5 to 7 the Team Vosh pairing is a slight favorite here, but Stryker has played this format before & has experience.
Oh stop it.

Match Odds:

Match 1- Shamble
Vosh/Jaw2000 -110
Canadan/Desmond +130

Match 2- Shamble
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -110
Crawford/ Stryker +130

Match 3- Alt Shot
Canadan/Desmond -135
Vosh/Jaw2000 +150

Match 4- Alt Shot
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -130
Crawford/ Stryker +140

Lot of pressure on that Dan/Desmond alt shot 9. If they can't follow through in the most lopsided match, going to be a big hill to climb for the #crawdads.

Back