The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Pretty much all calling it a night already.

apparently these guys are planning to golf their ball tomorrow.
I wanna hit these….

AE837BA9-45A0-449D-A38E-B293E633DAE6.jpeg

Pretty much all calling it a night already.

apparently these guys are planning to golf their ball tomorrow.

Somebody needs to get things rolling. If not, then good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Mizuno Copper > everybody else's copper..

I actually like those beauties.

oh man, so much awesomeness in this thread and it's just getting started. Love seeing an event back at True Blue and Caledonia. That place is sure special and I love seeing the pics of it. I want to get out there some day.

That equipment is unreal. So awesome that you guys have those wedges in bag before anyone else. That driver...omg that looks good. I can't wait to hear more.

I look forward to seeing how things go tomorrow! Have fun out there!

Tomorrow will be incredible! Won’t be able to follow live but I can’t wait to catch up and see what you guys get in to tomorrow on the course!

I can’t get enough of this thread! Thanks fellas for bringing us along! Hell, I can’t wait for tomorrow!

Beautiful equipment love the copper wedges! Enjoy the round tomorrow

Man loving all great photos and banter! Would have loved to be a fly in the room with Vosh! Have fun tomorrow gents!

Just got caught up, great day, spectacular gear, great photos and play-by-play….can’t wait to follow tomorrow! Have fun today guys….Mizuno dropping bombs with the new gear!

I collapsed around 9 pm and got the Theragun Mini working on automatic.

Warm and humid, turned into hot and steamy, and we're talking golf. Lots of water, Poweraide, Royal Crown and 7 was nursed at Caledonia.

Both courses are wonderful - True Blue is more open with less shade; Caledonia is more intimate - trees, shade, and tighter.

And wedges?

Pics of Mizuno Copper 54 D Grind. The 3rd pic outlines the grind well.
Mizzie 54D.jpg
MIzzie 54D2.jpg

MIzzie 54D3.jpg

Warm and humid, turned into hot and steamy, and we're talking golf. Lots of water, Poweraide, Royal Crown and 7 was nursed at Caledonia.

Both courses are wonderful - True Blue is more open with less shade; Caledonia is more intimate - trees, shade, and tighter.

And wedges?

View attachment 9019737
View attachment 9019738

View attachment 9019739

Those just look so good. Best of luck with them today!

More Mizuno T22 with 58 C Grind

Yes, that is a Stamina Pro Envelope below...;)

Mizzie 58C Grind.jpg
Mizzie 58C 2.jpg

I was so grateful to take a real shower yesterday afternoon - if 5:30 is afternoon. The elderly of the group, me and Jaw2000 played every hole we were offered. I could tell when I was tired and had to take extra club(s) - for a 7i, I'd take 6i.

The guys are great - it's what they say - playing golf is that much better with THP'ers.

Vosh gave us the rundown on the irons - handing out history, reasoning, and new tech, for which my lips and typing are sealed. Learned a bunch.

Will that copper be coming to any future iron offerings? Or….

And wedges?

View attachment 9019737
View attachment 9019738

View attachment 9019739
That finish is beautiful!! I seriously hope they’re released in a LH version - I’ll have to update my T11 wedge!

Back