The Mizuno Experience Explained and Finishing with Tony Finau

GREAT episode guys! Hope to get another one from you guys just before the Mizuno event!

Great episode and the Mizuno event is going to huge with both of you there.

I hadn't added it up yet but 81 holes over 3 days in August is going to be a test of endurance. Almost every round I play that time of year it only takes to about the 3rd/4th hole to wonder if I made a mistake by going to play.

Awesome episode. Wish there was video of fanned 3 wood shot bounding down the freeway. The clothing discussion was great. I’m against the joggers the shirt was fine. @Jman that golf team is going to look good in those new team shirts. Jury still out as to my belief if you play on putter all year.

I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and give this a listen.

Awesome episode. Wish there was video of fanned 3 wood shot bounding down the freeway. The clothing discussion was great. I’m against the joggers the shirt was fine. @Jman that golf team is going to look good in those new team shirts. Jury still out as to my belief if you play on putter all year.
I’ll bet you 1,000.00 ;)

Started listening this morning until the kiddo decided it was time for breakfast. Will finish up tonight but great conversation from what I caught. First episode I’ve been able to catch. Dan and James, you guys are naturals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firing this one up now, looking forward to the listen

As someone from the so called upper age group, I enjoyed the discussion regarding dress code on the course.

As someone from the so called upper age group, I enjoyed the discussion regarding dress code on the course.
Hahaha! I was searching for words to not offend!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Hahaha! I was searching for words to not offend!

Glad you enjoyed it!
You got a clarification of that so called upper age group. 🤣🤣

Great listen as always. Banter and knowledge. The friendship was very evident in this pod.

As for golf trips....I have two lined up so far for 2021. Branson MS. Payne's Valley and Buffalo Ridge with a group of THPers. THen in mid September the AZ THP league is taking our show on the road traveling to Austin TX to take on a group of Texan THPers. I'm so looking forward to both trips.

The MS trip only has 7 guys, so we could use one more to fill out our tee times each day. Easy drive from OK and OH.....;)

Great listen as always. Banter and knowledge. The friendship was very evident in this pod.

As for golf trips....I have two lined up so far for 2021. Branson MS. Payne's Valley and Buffalo Ridge with a group of THPers. THen in mid September the AZ THP league is taking our show on the road traveling to Austin TX to take on a group of Texan THPers. I'm so looking forward to both trips.

The MS trip only has 7 guys, so we could use one more to fill out our tee times each day. Easy drive from OK and OH.....;)
Buffalo Ridge is a nice fun track. Payne’s looks great. Didn’t get the chance to play it when there last fall.

Buffalo Ridge is a nice fun track. Payne’s looks great. Didn’t get the chance to play it when there last fall.
We all hoped that Ozark National was not in arriation when we go otherwise we would have added that one too.

We're playing Buffalo Ridge twice then Paynes' the next day, with a round TBD for the AZ boys on day 3.

We all hoped that Ozark National was not in arriation when we go otherwise we would have added that one too.

We're playing Buffalo Ridge twice then Paynes' the next day, with a round TBD for the AZ boys on day 3.
People say that the Top of The Rock par 3 is a great play. Expensive but awesome. I have not played it. Just hear say

Really glad you all enjoyed the show! Dan is a natural at hosting, makes it easy!

Really glad you all enjoyed the show! Dan is a natural at hosting, makes it easy!

Damn right damn is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beat ya to the fix, good try tho. ;)

Off Course is what I look forward to on Friday.

People say that the Top of The Rock par 3 is a great play. Expensive but awesome. I have not played it. Just hear say
it was on the list to play, but closed for maintenance when we are there. :cry:

Enjoyed the pod guys! Wanted to jump in a couple times haha.

Back