The Mizuno Experience Explained and Finishing with Tony Finau

These threads are a bit of a guilty pleasure, I’m going to be honest. It just makes me so happy that you guys enjoy enough to listen week after week and share your own thoughts.

thank you so much for that.

This was a ton of fun to listen to. @Jman " I played golf in a hoody today" attire rebuttal, followed by @Canadan heavy sigh when blade collars ordered for the golf team had me laughing hard. I wore jeans at golf practice frequently back in the day, always slacks for matches. Completely agree that kids need to be able to show up to practice and worry more about golf than how they are dressed. Having perfect wardrobe to play isn't the point. Keep it clean for matches and rock the hoody's and jeans as needed.

That is one Beautiful looking putter.

Great podcast guys. Agree that chocolate from Canada and virtually every other country has no taste at all. Growing up with Hershey Chocolate leaves all other chocolate by the wayside.

That is one Beautiful looking putter.

Great podcast guys. Agree that chocolate from Canada and virtually every other country has no taste at all. Growing up with Hershey Chocolate leaves all other chocolate by the wayside.
Cadbury >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hershey

:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for listening dude!

>>>>>>>>

Back