TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Nothing encrypted about it if you watched the live stream with @Canadan and Vosh ;)

And I know you did based on crap talk in the live chat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

funny how Dan can talk so much noise and yet, not be able to take a bit of friendly ribbing. Must be lonely on that +hdcp island. Haha.

excited for you guys! Can’t wait to hear more.

funny how Dan can talk so much noise and yet, not be able to take a bit of friendly ribbing. Must be lonely on that +hdcp island. Haha.

excited for you guys! Can’t wait to hear more.
Wait... what?

what noise?

I can't wait for sign up, crossing all manner of things in the hopes of making an experience this year, this would be a mega one since I actually have Mizuno gear finally.

I cannot wait to hear more about this. Whether it’s woods or irons, all categories form mizuno really in my head for this year. Literally can’t see a weakness in their line up. If anything wedges and that’s only because I haven’t used them in so long and can’t remember how well I liked them haha.

Definitely going to be a hot ticket!!!

I have never owned a Mizuno golf club. What a thing it would be to play in the Mizuno Experience, and finally put some Mizuno product in play. I'm excited for signups!

👀👀👀👀👀

I have never owned a Mizuno golf club. What a thing it would be to play in the Mizuno Experience, and finally put some Mizuno product in play. I'm excited for signups!
Same here. I have a strong desire to put some Mizuno in the bag, just haven't yet.

The more I see and hear about the new Mizuno drivers and fairways the more excited I get for this event. Mizuno is killing it!!

The more I see and hear about the new Mizuno drivers and fairways the more excited I get for this event. Mizuno is killing it!!

I have been seeing some really awesome things from TXG and here about the new woods and it's just building so much excitement inside haha

So much build up for this one! going to be quite an amazing experience.

Mizuno irons would be awesome to play this year. Can't wait to hear more about this one coming up (y)

This is what I imagine sign ups will look like. 😆

Waiting....is so............tough

Need. To. Know.

So you guys are excited? I know I’m excited.

You know sheer awesomeness will come from this!

Understated.

This will be AWESOME!!!

Yeah, I already have some Mizuno in my bag, but I'd love to try some of the new offerings at the higher end of my bag. Well, I could add the putters in there too.

So excited for the entire Mizuno lineup. Nothing to sleep on, so this Experience will be one hot ticket!

We are starting to get some planning done on this one and will have some more details coming soon.

This one definitely has my attention!!

Back