TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Oh yeah!!! This one is going to be good!!! I mean as long as @Jman is t bringing Hot Chicken with him.

We are starting to get some planning done on this one and will have some more details coming soon.
Yeeeeeasssssssssssss!

We are starting to get some planning done on this one and will have some more details coming soon.

That is excellent..

You have my attention....

Something good for everyone to look forward to.

Can’t wait to hear the details on this one

all I care about..... all I care about is the Mizuno experience lol

I have never owned a Mizuno golf club. What a thing it would be to play in the Mizuno Experience, and finally put some Mizuno product in play. I'm excited for signups!

The only other iron I'll ever replace my Mizuno's w/ are Miura's one day.. til then Mizuno or nada

Sweetness! More good stuff out of Mizuno!

Mizuno and THP are going hard at making 2020 just a sad memory!

I want one of the Mizuno drivers so bad...but I am going to hold off just in case.

I'm sure @Canadan and @Jman are ready for this, but a better question is, are they ready for some of us?

As someone who's never gamed a Mizuno club, I'm very intrigued by this. Can't wait to hear more details!

2021 is going to a roaring year during THP Events

Ready to hear some more details about this one, can't wait.

My bag has been screaming for some Mizuno greatness....maybe this is the year, great to hear more details coming soon.

Yes! Can't wait to hear more!

Back