TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

I get even more excited than you guys do. Seriously.

I am not sure how that is possible, but that is awesome..

@Canadan cant attest. He has been around me during prep and organization of these. It’s true 😀
You mean the part where you're a maniac in the most positive way possible?

Every time we get together the first couple hours are like a pinball machine. Sensory overload hahaha, ideas bouncing, information factory.

You mean the part where you're a maniac in the most positive way possible?

Every time we get together the first couple hours are like a pinball machine. Sensory overload hahaha, ideas bouncing, information factory.

That's awesome! Could just see after so many it getting easy to be desensitized.

That's awesome! Could just see after so many it getting easy to be desensitized.
maybe if it occurred daily.. Every couple months or so, it's a ton of fun to connect on ideas and hear about some of the incredible opportunities being presented to everyday golfers like us.

While these experiences have become a bit of a regular thing on THP, the chance for someone to go somewhere with people from a golf company and play awesome courses while getting new gear is still incredibly rare. Hardest part for me is not being able to go them all to see them all unfold!

I can genuinely say that after 13 years of doing this, I still grt just as excited about new equipment as the first day and even more excited about weekends with THPers

I sure hope the dates work so I can throw my name in the hat

Back